Official PC thread.

No point in how it looks if its stuttering through.
and DC universe is
pimp.gif
so far, I'm broke so cancelled my subscription and none of my friends play it yet so I'm just gonna wait ttill summer to start it up again

No point in how it looks if its stuttering through.
and DC universe is
pimp.gif
so far, I'm broke so cancelled my subscription and none of my friends play it yet so I'm just gonna wait ttill summer to start it up again

Just put together my second rig. Don't judge me, no WoW going on over here. Just Crysis, competitive COD2, COD4, Black Ops and all other good titles. Also heavy programing for work.

i5 quad-core 2.8ghz
ATI/AMD HD 6950 2gb (Damn you on the front page with the Nvidia 570 lol)
Gigabyte motherboard
4gb corsair RAM (Updating to 8gb soon)
Corsair 650W power supply
Case Antec 900
1TB Hard Drive
Blu-Ray DVD burner
Asus 24" Full 1080p LED Monitor.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

img20110215140838.jpg

img20110215140858.jpg

The RAM and Case came in yesterday, I have it fulling running today. Anyone here on NT play any good online games? PM ME!!! We need to put together a NT cod4 team, win cevo and win $5000!!! lol, my team came in 5th place 2 years ago, starting to get back to it.
Sorry, I'm just to excited.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just put together my second rig. Don't judge me, no WoW going on over here. Just Crysis, competitive COD2, COD4, Black Ops and all other good titles. Also heavy programing for work.

i5 quad-core 2.8ghz
ATI/AMD HD 6950 2gb (Damn you on the front page with the Nvidia 570 lol)
Gigabyte motherboard
4gb corsair RAM (Updating to 8gb soon)
Corsair 650W power supply
Case Antec 900
1TB Hard Drive
Blu-Ray DVD burner
Asus 24" Full 1080p LED Monitor.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

img20110215140838.jpg

img20110215140858.jpg

The RAM and Case came in yesterday, I have it fulling running today. Anyone here on NT play any good online games? PM ME!!! We need to put together a NT cod4 team, win cevo and win $5000!!! lol, my team came in 5th place 2 years ago, starting to get back to it.
Sorry, I'm just to excited.
roll.gif
roll.gif

My Build! I used Rom drives and a 450gig HDD from my old Dell Studio 540, going to upgrade to BR-ROM drives next week.

My Build! I used Rom drives and a 450gig HDD from my old Dell Studio 540, going to upgrade to BR-ROM drives next week.

I need to switch to the green team soon. Sli 570s would be
pimp.gif
. Wonder if my corsair 650w could handle it.
Also, for gaming, I strongly suggest some audio technica ad700 with a clip on mic. They will crap on just about any "gaming" headset.

I need to switch to the green team soon. Sli 570s would be
pimp.gif
. Wonder if my corsair 650w could handle it.
Also, for gaming, I strongly suggest some audio technica ad700 with a clip on mic. They will crap on just about any "gaming" headset.

StreetZDreaM: I need that sound card. Nice setup
pimp.gif

You guys use xfire? add me: stfuwrod
I have a Ventrilo server.

StreetZDreaM: I need that sound card. Nice setup
pimp.gif

You guys use xfire? add me: stfuwrod
I have a Ventrilo server.

If you have steam, add me: xwaarmachine. I stay on black ops and minecraft lol. Need some ppl to roll with on BO.

Wrod, what keyboard and mouse you using? I got a g9x and a rosewill cherry mx blue kb. Looking to get a ducky mx brown switches tho

If you have steam, add me: xwaarmachine. I stay on black ops and minecraft lol. Need some ppl to roll with on BO.

Wrod, what keyboard and mouse you using? I got a g9x and a rosewill cherry mx blue kb. Looking to get a ducky mx brown switches tho

Keyboard: Saitek Cyborg v5.
Mouse: Logitech G5.

I made steam account yesterday. I'll add you when I get home. xfire>steam tho.
Im down for BO for sure. COD2 and COD4 my team was top 10 in USA, we played 5v5 S&D promod.

Keyboard: Saitek Cyborg v5.
Mouse: Logitech G5.

I made steam account yesterday. I'll add you when I get home. xfire>steam tho.
Im down for BO for sure. COD2 and COD4 my team was top 10 in USA, we played 5v5 S&D promod.

I had an mx518, but it was too big and Im a fingertip grip player. Also, I highly recommend cherry mx brown keyboards for gaming, they are godly.

I had an mx518, but it was too big and Im a fingertip grip player. Also, I highly recommend cherry mx brown keyboards for gaming, they are godly.

How's BO for the PC? Might start buying my parts slowly soon for gaming. Would've started already but, the sandybridge dropped. Anyone tried them out yet?

Made a thread yesterday on what programs should I get on my new laptop, anyone recommend me any? So far I got Pidgin, CCleaner, Rainmeter, Objectdock, AVG (although I'm leaning towards getting Windows Security Essentials), and WinRar.

How's BO for the PC? Might start buying my parts slowly soon for gaming. Would've started already but, the sandybridge dropped. Anyone tried them out yet?

Made a thread yesterday on what programs should I get on my new laptop, anyone recommend me any? So far I got Pidgin, CCleaner, Rainmeter, Objectdock, AVG (although I'm leaning towards getting Windows Security Essentials), and WinRar.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

You don't need 8Gb of ram, 4 is more than enough

http://www.tomshardware.c...memory-upgrade,2778.html

Here the tentative list ive compiled for my new build.

Monitor: ASUS VH242H or Acer H233Hbmid $180-$200
CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K $330
Mobo: GIGABYTE P67A-UD4 or MSI P67A-GD65  $190+
RAM: 4gb x 2 DDR3 G Skill Ripjaw $85
HSF: Cooler Master N520(tentative) $40
CD/Dvd Drive: LITE-ON iHAS424-98 $30
HD: ?
VC: ATI Radeon 5850 -

I plan to get another 5850 in a few months.

Monitor: ASUS VH242H or Acer H233Hbmid $180-$200
Mobo: GIGABYTE P67A-UD4 or MSI P67A-GD65  $190+

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Monitor:
Mobo: GIGABYTE P67A-UD4 or MSI P67A-GD65  $190-!**

Doesn't real give a reason other than ram being cheap. Also for your HD, samsung spinpoint f3 1tb. Should be around 60 compared to wd caviar black 1tb at almost 100. Both drives are great tho. Own one of cheap on 2 diff builds

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Monitor:
Mobo: GIGABYTE P67A-UD4 or MSI P67A-GD65  $190-!**

Doesn't real give a reason other than ram being cheap. Also for your HD, samsung spinpoint f3 1tb. Should be around 60 compared to wd caviar black 1tb at almost 100. Both drives are great tho. Own one of cheap on 2 diff builds

man, I been through g12, razer keybaords and mouse, steelseries, you name it. This set up I have is the one I feel most comfortable. Im also using a Razer Vespula dual sided mat for my mouse. I'll post a pic soon.
[h1]
[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom