Originally Posted by kobeskool2009

yea we arent the team that has to cheat to beat a 3 win team

Here we go again...

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Did Clemens get injured on that interception play?
yea cuz seymour drove him 2 the ground intentionaly tryin to hurt him like they did to jp losmans knee

Yeah cause the jets are soft little girls, just like their fans who whine about everything

Old news...keep bringing up old news...and i didnt know sacking/hitting a qb is cheating. Stop watching football and go watch basketball if you can'ttake the hitting

yea cuz seymour drove him 2 the ground intentionaly tryin to hurt him like they did to jp losmans knee

Yeah cause the jets are soft little girls, just like their fans who whine about everything

Old news...keep bringing up old news...and i didnt know sacking/hitting a qb is cheating. Stop watching football and go watch basketball if you can't take the hitting
you guys are know 4 ya cheap shots (you probably wouldnt know that since you werent a pats before this year) and if you were paying attention tothe game you would know the pats cut the jets radio frequency off...

Old news...keep bringing up old news...and i didnt know sacking/hitting a qb is cheating. Stop watching football and go watch basketball if you can't take the hitting
you guys are know 4 ya cheap shots (you probably wouldnt know that since you werent a pats before this year) and if you were paying attention to the game you would know the pats cut the jets radio frequency off...

we didnt cut it off...the league would have nailed us if we cut it. that stuff happens all the time. we lost ours in the indy game. so cry me a river.seriously, ive never seen someone whine so much. there hasnt been one cheap shot today...its been clean hitting all day so far.

you guys are know 4 ya cheap shots (you probably wouldnt know that since you werent a pats before this year) and if you were paying attention to the game you would know the pats cut the jets radio frequency off...

we didnt cut it off...the league would have nailed us if we cut it. that stuff happens all the time. we lost ours in the indy game. so cry me a river. seriously, ive never seen someone whine so much. there hasnt been one cheap shot today...its been clean hitting all day so far.
the league wouldnt do ne thing about it

they bend over for the pats like brady bends over for every guy...

who the hell is the offensive coordinator? this guy should know by now that they can't run on this defense

Wow...I thought I hated the Pats...but certain Jets fans seem awfully butt-hurt...what's wrong fam? U mad? Wanna talk about it? PM me if ya need a shoulder
laugh.gif

(Not that ill post it in General later or nothin if you do...)

Back
Top Bottom