Official Pats vs. Jets Thread

1 P.M. Eastern time
So the Pats finally get their "revenge" on the Jets
Don't be shocked if the score is you see the Pats trying 2 point conversions when
the score is 84 to 0
laugh.gif

But seriously, there is going to be a snowstorm in New England,
I'm hearing maybe 18 inches of snow
eek.gif

This has the perfect scenario for an upset, the Pats a team who throws the
ball 90% of the time playing in the snow, where the running game is the most important thing.

It will be a good game to watch though.
I dont know what the score is going to be,
but I do know J Rain will snob Randy's knob at least 428471900 different times in this thread
laugh.gif

The Patriots better hope that Maroney and Faulk shows up because Brady and co. won't be able to OD on throwing the ball today.

On that note...Go Jets!
laugh.gif

I remember when the Colts went 13-0 a few years back and they lost to San Diego I think.
the Pats won the Super Bowl that year..........
This years Pats=2004/2005 Colts.
Hi-powered offence, mediocre defence.
This years Colts=2004/2005 Patrots.

Just my 2 cents

yeah im right in the snowstorm here in providence. pats have to run it today. its very windy here also.

remember when the Colts went 13-0 a few years back and they lost to San Diego I think.
Steelers did, 2005. Colts were a dominant regular season team, but LeBeau figured it out. IF the Steelers meet the Pats again, hopefully he canrepeat that. Pats win, but I don't think it will be as big as some think. Probably a 20 point win or something "small".

with the bad weather, i' think the game will be a bit closer... Pats 37 - Jets 6

I remember when the Colts went 13-0 a few years back and they lost to San Diego I think.
This years Pats=2004/2005 Colts.
Hi-powered offence, mediocre defence.
This years Colts=2004/2005 Patrots.
the pats didn't win the superbowl that year, the steelers did..... that was the year vanderjerk missed the field goal for indy knocking themout of the playoffs... and if you check the stats, the colts had the best D (or second best) that year as well.... they just basically choked at the end ofyear. had nothign to do with the team being offence heavy.

i just cant wait til its over so i can stop hearin the soap opera thats mangina and belicheat
indifferent.gif
dis is makin me sick..i never seen so much hype for a 13-0 team goin upagainst a team that is gonna get a top 5 draft pick.

1pm EST i think...

The field will be pretty snow free...they just took the tarp (sp) off the field and right now its freezing rain. Most of the snow is done. 4-8 inches ibelieve.

I'm hoping our aerial game is still on today, although its not gonna be Brady to Moss for 50+ yards. I'm looking for a lot of Welker and Watson today.Hope we can keep the ball rolling today.

I think it will be a bit more low scoring than usual.

Pats 21
Jets 10

at the end of the game, instead of a handshake, belichick is gonna punch mangini in the face....the customary end of game face punch.....

^LOL I can see that.
Dude hates him so much its like Mangini molested Bill's kids, lol

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

at the end of the game, instead of a handshake, belichick is gonna punch mangini in the face....the customary end of game face punch.....

laugh.gif
What the hell?
If the Pats lose to any team this year I hopeit's to the Jets. With that being said Pats 41 - Jets 13.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

^ a.k.a. the "Eff-You Post Game Handshake"

Back
Top Bottom