OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters

Ebay bucks?
you don't know what ebay bucks are!? Man they are GLORIOUS (well kinda but not really)

you get cash for items---the more expensive the more cash. You can then use those bucks towards a purchase of your choosing; the sucky thing is they submit a certificate like every 3 months. The cool thing is though you can accumulate more and more bucks and then spend them. They give you a one week window to spend usually
I send items in and get a certain amount of bucks for them?

EDIT: NVM, just looked it up.  Too bad I usually buy through paypal :/

Last edited:
I'll check that out. Lol @ accidentally

yea man... i have this dangerous habit of going through paypal screens just to see the full total price :smh: I tried to go back and it didn't let me. Then I'm going back n forth and they like to return I gotta pay for shipping too (won't be a return label included)

might just end up keeping these **** :smh:

I'll check that out. Lol @ accidentally

yea man... i have this dangerous habit of going through paypal screens just to see the full total price :smh: I tried to go back and it didn't let me. Then I'm going back n forth and they like to return I gotta pay for shipping too (won't be a return label included)

might just end up keeping these **** :smh:
lmao, they're cheap as hell so you might as well.

http://shop.extrabutterny.com/products/ewing-athletics-ewing-33-hi-biking-red-black-white
ok this time for real, use the code REMEMBER for 20% off.
Scattered sizes, most are available though.
Red/White Ewings

103 shipped

Last edited:
Finally a different model. A solid one too with a dope color way, don't think I'll be getting these though, hopefully this means more diversity coming from Ewing instead of whoring this model out for the rest of the year. They have so many models to choose too.

Leave it up to Ewing to restock the 33 Hi Blacks AGAIN and only go to size 12..... AGAIN. Good thing I found them on Ebay for cheaper, I tell you. This is annoying lol

Over at RISE in huntington the guys there said they were having a quiet promotion sale.. Couple people sent an email over or used promocode EIGHTBALL >>>> http://goo.gl/yiHmor

There are Ewings and actually some Zanerobe

ive been hoping that Ewing Athletics would retro the wrap mids . CANNOT wait -- one of the illest pairs of sneakers period

expecting little hype on these with all the jordan releases going on this month . should be a relatively easy cop for those who really want them

Back
Top Bottom