OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
You're a girl?

Side Note: Emailed Ewing about re-releasing Focus.... Said they sold out and won't release anymore -_________-

NAH... I'm just a dude who likes skinny jeans to accentuate my thighs

j/k yerp I'mma chick :lol: I never much cared for the Focus joints, but the red ones ARE dope. However, I ain't too keen on overly red kicks. After these last two I'm pretty sure I'll be done with Ewings. Unless there is word they're retroing the lows :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

For anyone who has the White 33 Hi's does dark denim bleed onto the shoe?? These pics I've seen have me itching to try that combo.

Last edited:
So I guess the next question is, what that face look like? The thirst is strong in me right now!!!!

NAH... I'm just a dude who likes skinny jeans to accentuate my thighs

j/k yerp I'mma chick :lol: I never much cared for the Focus joints, but the red ones ARE dope. However, I ain't too keen on overly red kicks. After these last two I'm pretty sure I'll be done with Ewings. Unless there is word they're retroing the lows :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

For anyone who has the White 33 Hi's does dark denim bleed onto the shoe?? These pics I've seen have me itching to try that combo.

There's so much more dope stuff coming from Ewing I doubt you'll be done. Saw some new samples, pure craziness.

Well, that helps.

Wasn't really meant to help anyone. Someone made a comment that they thought they were done with Ewing, to which I replied that some of our favorites would return and then people chimed in on my direct comment to an individual to have me share photos I'm not authorized to share.

Wasn't really meant to help anyone. Someone made a comment that they thought they were done with Ewing, to which I replied that some of our favorites would return and then people chimed in on my direct comment to an individual to have me share photos I'm not authorized to share.
I was being sarcastic.

From the 33 Hi i'm only missing the leather black, royal blue and jamaica

From the focus only missing the grey and white joints

The centers got both releases

So in general i'm only missing 3 of the ones i collect

From the 33 Hi i'm only missing the leather black, royal blue and jamaica

From the focus only missing the grey and white joints

The centers got both releases

So in general i'm only missing 3 of the ones i collect
Leather Blacks are worth $$$, some dude in my class got 'em

If anybody find a link for 13's, Black leather let me know. They're sold out on everything. I just realized I bought two Ewings and don't plan on wearing either.

I was being sarcastic.

You could've saved face by saying you WEREN'T being sarcastic, but now you just look like a ****head. No reason to disrespect trethousand, he's pretty much single handedly taken care information and updates in this thread, so yeah.

Last edited:
Obviously, you basically said it was of no help which is why I said I didn't make the post to help anyone it was a direct comment to one person.
Obviously. I can read.
 Originally Posted by rchrstphr  

You could've saved face by saying you WEREN'T being sarcastic, but now you just look like a ****head. No reason to disrespect trethousand, he's pretty much single handedly taken care information and updates in this thread, so yeah.
Or I said it because it seemed like he took it seriously, to which he took personally. You're caring too much about something small and non-important. Stop acting like a girl.

I'm just saying, the thing is, if you look back in the thread, you'll see that there's a handful of models/styles that have been pretty much agreed on as some of the most anticipated (or most people's favorites). Even though tre might not be able to actually post photos or give us the full details, he's more or less saying that some of these models are on the way. At least that's what I take from it. So he actually was helpful, whether you wanna be sarcastic about it or not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom