Official Pac-10/Big 12 Hardwood Series Thread

Gotta ask the question... which PG do you take?
Man, both of those kids are absolute GAMERS, but I gotta go with Augustin...Can't go wrong either way, though...

The way DJ sets up the offense and controls the tempo of the game is extremely impressive. He's got ice in his veins in the crunch. He's gottendrastically better on defense over the last year or so...Kid is a GREAT college basketball player.

I consider them to be the two best points in the country... but i don't know who i'd take, my heart says Augustine
I'm taking DJ. That's my dude. I actually think Collison will be the better pro though.

Is oklahoma anygood this year? I stopped watchin when samson left...last I heard they were 4-0 tho

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Gotta ask the question... which PG do you take?
Man, both of those kids are absolute GAMERS, but I gotta go with Augustin...Can't go wrong either way, though...

The way DJ sets up the offense and controls the tempo of the game is extremely impressive. He's got ice in his veins in the crunch. He's gotten drastically better on defense over the last year or so...Kid is a GREAT college basketball player.

I don't think i've seen anybody in the college game be able to probe the way he can with the ball.. he's able to get in the lane with the ballbetter than i ever thought possible.. he's just got that thing on a string, and then he's able to distribute it so well while he's in the lane withthe bigs closing in on him..

Just such an amazing creator for his teammates.. type of guy you love to play with. Imagine if you combined him game with collison's speed... you'dhave the greatest point of all time
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Texas/UCLA was great.

I'm a Texas fan but I would honestly take Augustin. They're both great players though.

That pull-up 3 DJ took after we went down 4.
pimp.gif

I'm taking DJ. That's my dude. I actually think Collison will be the better pro though.
Agreed...DJ doesn't translate as well...
Is oklahoma anygood this year?
They're not bad...One of those teams that'll get better later in the year because they're pretty young...Capel has some talent comingin up there though...Next year with Willie Warren and the Griffin kid
pimp.gif

Wings90 wrote:

eek.gif
Texas/UCLA was great.

I'm a Texas fan but I would honestly take Augustin. They're both great players though.

That pull-up 3 DJ took after we went down 4.
pimp.gif

Out of a timeout no less
eek.gif

Dude is clutch!

Anyone know the score for the series?

Edit:

found this.. Interesting.

Big 12/Pac-10 Hardwood Series
This marks the inaugural year of the Big 12/Pac-10 Hardwood Series. Unlike some of the other league vs. league challenges, there will not be an official tally or record kept to determine a conference "winner" in the series. Below is this year's schedule of games for the Hardwood Series:
Big 12/Pac-10 Hardwood Series Schedule/Results (all times Central)
Sunday, Nov. 25
Kansas 76, Arizona 72 (ot)

Thursday, Nov. 29
Oregon at Kansas State (ESPN2) 8 p.m.
Oklahoma at USC (FSN) 10 p.m.

Friday, Nov. 30
Washington State at Baylor (ESPNU) 8 pm
Iowa State at Oregon State (FSN) 10 pm

Saturday, Dec. 1
Washington at Oklahoma State (ESPN) 4:30 p.m.
Missouri at California (FSN) 10 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 2
Arizona State at Nebraska (ESPNU) 1 p.m.
Stanford at Colorado (ESPNU) 3 p.m.
Texas A&M at Arizona (FSN) 5 p.m.
Texas at UCLA (FSN) 7 p.m.

Saturday, Dec. 22
Texas Tech vs. Stanford (ESPN2) 3:30 p.m.

That sucks.. Oh well. I'll keep my own tally lol.

Back
Top Bottom