Official OVO x JB Thread

I hate being a completist sometimes, I should be happy with the Black pair but now the white is calling my name, smh.

Got an offer of $325 for the White pair. Debating if I should just go for it or wait until the SNKRS release.
you should prolly wait till after tomorrow since ppl still getting raffle wins

I have an important question. Did everyone who placed an order get an email about verifying identity, or just certain people (i.e. those who used a friend/family member's cc). I haven't gotten one of those emails just wanna make sure everything is kosher.

ordered at 6 pm est yesterday btw...

I didn't want either of these and somehow of two entries....I won both pairs.

Guess I'll flip these for the FTL 3's

I have an important question. Did everyone who placed an order get an email about verifying identity, or just certain people (i.e. those who used a friend/family member's cc). I haven't gotten one of those emails just wanna make sure everything is kosher.

ordered at 6 pm est yesterday btw...
certain people only, don't know what the trigger is though
i had the wrong name for billing and it didn't trip and they shipped (made label) yesterday

I'm hearing there will be a drop on the ovo site and/or app. I would watch it Friday if you didn't win their raffle or SNKRS....:nerd: need my 12 cuh!

No emails for any of these damn raffles I put in for. I am use to it for 1 shoe but this is for all raffles lol.....still 0 emails

Hit on the white size 11... one entry
I feel like maybe they over produced these cause a lot of people hit lol

nah...if they over produced these, I should be able to go into a local FTL and easily grab them instead of refreshing my goddamn email like a mad man

I just realize I been on here waiting for some dumb shoes and kids are being shot in Florida High School, so what is really more important? Hug your kids and family because they can love you back, not some piece of leather or suede that goes out of style with the next release. We need prayer back in schools.

Back
Top Bottom