Official OVO x JB Thread

I'm having that exact same issue man. Only having that issue on the app.
Yeah I tried a few other zip codes and addresses, no luck. No idea why it's doing this unless it knows that my location is in Canada. I'll try location spoofing it and report back. Is it doing that with you even with a Canadian postal code? 

Yeah I tried a few other zip codes and addresses, no luck. No idea why it's doing this unless it knows that my location is in Canada. I'll try location spoofing it and report back. Is it doing that with you even with a Canadian postal code? 

Yeah I'm having the same issue with a Canadian postal code.

Damn, then I really have no idea what it could be. Hopefully someone in here can offer a solution.

I had the same issue since the app first launched. I missed out on the white 12s because of the stupid "post code" error.

Tried it on an iPhone 5 and a 7+.

Man, I really want a pair of these Stingrays very badly.
I think this is going to be one of the few pairs that I'm going to have to spend a good deal of cash to get.
My tax refund will be put aside for these.
Sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet.

I had the same issue since the app first launched. I missed out on the white 12s because of the stupid "post code" error.

Tried it on an iPhone 5 and a 7+.
I'm on a Samsung S6 so I guess it's not OS dependent. 

Edit: Just tried it on my ipad and it worked perfectly. Try a tablet if you guys have one, I guess the app doesn't like phones. 

Last edited:
I'm amped, can't remember the last sneaker I was this excited for. Although if I do score a pair it's going to be a very hard decision as to whether I should keep them or trade them for the white ones. 

I think most people prefer the whites over the black. If this shoe was black leather and stingray might be a different story.
I think resale will be the same as the white ones so I may just resell and buy a pair of whites, we'll see. 

I'd keep the black. Plus, they will age better.
Yeah that's my biggest concern, how dirty the whites will get and how easy the blacks are to wear with everything. I'll probably just have to see how they are in hand. The white ones do look better while they're new though and I like the fact that you know what they are right when you see them. These are just black 12's at the end of the day. 

Last edited:
Man that sucks. I don't have a tablet. Hopefully I get lucky on a snkrs draw like I did with the black 10s.

Last edited:
I will try to trade with other pairs if i take an L on the black but my white pair will stay with me forever
nerd.gif

O' Great Owl Whisperer do you see a pair in my future or a bitter, salty man typing away on a sneaker forum blaming Jordan Brand?

Ahh... your future is cloudy my child.

Your chances aren't terrible, however they are not very good either...

I will send the Spirit of the Owl your way to increase your good fortunes

I am the great Owl Whisperer!!

View media item 2330381

Anybody prefer yeezys over these? Because I definitely plan on having to try to trade for these if I strike out.

Back
Top Bottom