Official OVO x JB Thread

NT fam what is the deal with white ovo 12 sample pairs, they have all different sizes saying they are 100% authentic. Are they UA pairs? I thought Nike sample shoes always came in a size 9

NT fam what is the deal with white ovo 12 sample pairs, they have all different sizes saying they are 100% authentic. Are they UA pairs? I thought Nike sample shoes always came in a size 9
Yea size 9 used to be a thing but now i think it's all o we the place... If you're this unsure tho just wait... Why pay resale for a sample when you can get a legit pair in two weeks? And even if you pay resale you can get them from a more trusted source

Yea size 9 used to be a thing but now i think it's all o we the place... If you're this unsure tho just wait... Why pay resale for a sample when you can get a legit pair in two weeks? And even if you pay resale you can get them from a more trusted source
How do we know the samples/UAs won't be mixed in with the authentic pairs after release?

How do we know the samples/UAs won't be mixed in with the authentic pairs after release?
samples aren't fakes tho... just people like lamechickenwop says his fakes are samples or legit pairs

and I think the current fakes have a sample tag to fool the gullible

Last edited:
samples aren't fakes tho... just people like lamechickenwop says his fakes are samples or legit pairs

and I think the current fakes have a sample tag to fool the gullible

Too hard to tell from a sample to a gray market to a fake. I will just copped from a local authorize dealer. Otherwise, on to the next one!!!!!!!!!! :smokin

gray market is a fake. if it's not an official sample or an official retail pair, it's a fake. and real samples are going for serious cash right now anyways.

EXACTLY. Samples are like a couple of racks at least. Grey market = FAKE. Early release = FAKE. Samples = SALESMAN SALE OR ACTUAL PAIRS GIVEN TO DRAKE AND CELEBRITIES.

Last edited:
EXACTLY. Samples are like a couple of racks at least. Grey market = FAKE. Early release = FAKE. Samples = ACTUAL PAIRS GIVEN TO DRAKE AND CELEBRITIES.
Aren't samples also the pairs taken by a Nike sales rep from town to town to show various retailers/people?

Aren't samples also the pairs taken by a Nike sales rep from town to town to show various retailers/people?

Back in the day, yes. Which was a standard MEN'S sz 9. But now celebrities been getting their pairs. Some are what you call Hyperstrike samples like what Drake gets. Some are are just straight pairs from nike( given to celebrities before the drop. example YEEZY RO) retail pairs.

Last edited:
Back in the day, yes. Which was a standard MEN'S sz 9. But now celebrities been getting their pairs. Some are what you call Hyperstrike samples like what Drake gets. Some are are just straight pairs from nike( given to celebrities before the drop. example YEEZY RO) retail pairs.
Cool, thanks for the info. So are the samples which get taken by the sales rep eventually sold to the public as a sample pair? I saw an ebay ad which claimed this...

I'm 0 for everything with the draw process. Still salty bout the wings situation. It's almost worse than a regular strike out cause they make it seem like you got through. Just to get a "sorry here's your capital L" email

Back
Top Bottom