Official OVO x JB Thread

The thing about doing business with your close boy. Dont want to burn him but at the same time money can be made with these. What would be a fair price yall?
you should give him a good deal...youll miss out on making money except some day someone will return the favor...

if you are in really need of some money then sell it for resell...

up to you...

Hoodie was 120. Pants 100. Gotta get rid of both of mine. Just too small.

Had to do the same. Got the velour pants in a 2xl, but I swear they had a tight fit like a large. This new game close fit is for the young. I can't get into it. Thanks for whoever updated on the ovo accessory restock. I was able to cop the white hat. Still waiting on the shoes to restock.

Last edited:
A pair of the White's for a pair of NA Chi 1's...Good trade or naw...I was planning on trading for a pair of the Black's if I struck out (Which of course I did), but like I posted a few day's ago, I'm just not feeling them...

I'm sitting on this extra pair like :\...

A pair of the White's for a pair of NA Chi 1's...Good trade or naw...I was planning on trading for a pair of the Black's if I struck out (Which of course I did), but like I posted a few day's ago, I'm just not feeling them...

I'm sitting on this extra pair like
ohwell.gif
no

I'm sitting on this extra pair like :\...

No. Chi 1 can be had for $300-350 high end. All ovo's are going for wayyy more than that

Just got home to my Black OVO tee. It's nicer than I thought it would be. Good weight and feel to the cotton and the owl is stitched. Nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom