Official OVO x JB Thread

Did the Canadian pairs (I say Canadian because my box has a sticker on the lid for $300.00) come with the size sticker on the insole?

Edit: checked 'Fake Education' on ig and my pair seems to check out based on the comparisons...just weird there were no size stickers on the insole.

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 1921549

Here's my Jordan X OVO collection so far. I'm only missing the white OVO's, both of the sweatsuits, and the duffle bag. Shoutout to @Dbrisk for helping me get the shirt and cap that released with the white pair. I thought I was gone have to pay resell for those and he shipped them to me for retail price!

Respect to @Dbrisk
 for that.  There are still some good people around here.
Thank you. Glad I could help

If they're gonna release the 12s eventually, just wait. Otherwise you'd end up feeling pretty awful blowing a few stacks (I can't imagine that) on a pair of shoes only to watch them lose 90% of their value.

Since the 10s released, not farfetched to think the 12s and 8s will eventually.

Last edited:
If they're gonna release the 12s eventually, just wait. Otherwise you'd end up feeling pretty awful blowing a few stacks (I can't imagine that) on a pair of shoes only to watch them lose 90% of their value.

Since the 10s released, not farfetched to think the 12s and 8s will eventually.
i think the sample value market is different than the general release market...sample shoes are a completely different shoe in terms of material and craftsmanship...your probably right that the same shoe that will release will bring down the value of the sample shoe...im just starting to get into the sample shoe game as i am able to afford it and i cannot stand the poor quality that jb is selling...

do you know when the release date for the ovo 12's will be...thank you..

Wtf Nike!? I just got my package for the ovo 10's that I won the raffle for ndc and I open up the package and nike sent me aqua 8's????? Wow! Im beyond heated.
woah! def should get a discount code for sure! its not even the wrong size....its the completely wrong shoe! send this pair to that idiot who got his arm ripped off trying to rob these from somebody
laugh.gif

did they send u a aqua 8 reciept also or an ovo reciept?

Last edited:
woah! def should get a discount code for sure! its not even the wrong size....its the completely wrong shoe! send this pair to that idiot who got his arm ripped off trying to rob these from somebody :lol:

They got the right size 11 but totally wrong ******* shoe

woah! def should get a discount code for sure! its not even the wrong size....its the completely wrong shoe! send this pair to that idiot who got his arm ripped off trying to rob these from somebody
laugh.gif
They got the right size 11 but totally wrong ******* shoe
ya i know. weve had people post they got wrong sizes. but at least that was the only thing wrong. this is just completely wrong shoe
mean.gif

Thats sucks, id be pissed. Happen to T-Blake with DB foams sent him one shoe, he asked for a replacement nike said we sold out & then restocked them a few weeks later.

Hope you get your shoes dude

Thats sucks, id be pissed. Happen to T-Blake with DB foams sent him one shoe, he asked for a replacement nike said we sold out & then restocked them a few weeks later.

Thanks man. Im sure they're gona say the same thing. "Shoes sold out, here's 20% coupon. Have a nice day."

I called and dude on the line said one of the managers will contact me within 3 days.

Thanks man. Im sure they're gona say the same thing. "Shoes sold out, here's 20% coupon. Have a nice day."

I called and dude on the line said one of the managers will contact me within 3 days.
that doesnt sound right. they should be able to take care of you right then and there. or maybe next day at most. 3 days? nah b. i would have called the dude out on that on the line.

if u do indeed have to wait 3 days, which is absurd IMO, you should be getting more than a 20% code.

Last edited:

they might even give you a hard time thinking you switched them up and you are lying about getting sent the wrong shoe...be careful...

You have to make a un boxing video before signing for your NDC order. Not sure if ups driver would let you check them before signing but worth a try

nike is messing up badly... its kinda disappointing... is this the first release where they totally messed up on a lot of peoples order

Back
Top Bottom