Official OVO x JB Thread

Thinking of using these as trade bait, I've been trying to get a pair of Chi 1s since last year... What do you guys think though, straight trade? Or trade plus cash on top??? I don't wanna gouge anyone, just trying to assess what's fair...
Assess are not fair. 

Thinking of using these as trade bait, I've been trying to get a pair of Chi 1s since last year... What do you guys think though, straight trade? Or trade plus cash on top??? I don't wanna gouge anyone, just trying to assess what's fair...

Edit... saw that you answered someone else...

Last edited:
Just as I was about to take some blood pressure medicine and eat a low sodium breakfast to help aid the hefty L i was sure to recieve,

I got shipping confirmation

Check ya emails

so did  everyone that copped from NDC getting shipping?
Already got my shipping notification yesterday.  Mine wont arrive til Monday though.  All good no rush for me as long as they are making it's way.

Just as I was about to take some blood pressure medicine and eat a low sodium breakfast to help aid the hefty L i was sure to recieve,

I got shipping confirmation

Check ya emails
Congrats.. looks like NDC just took their sweet time to ship everyone's shoes out and giving us total meltdowns lol

It was Thursday/Friday dropped then out of the blue
The backpack???

There was a duffle bag, im unaware of the backpack

Pic's?
nerd.gif
was an ASIA exclusive release only. 

Back
Top Bottom