Official OVO x JB Thread

the dude and his family say that the kid actually pulled the trigger and the gun jammed. if thats true, i wouldnt have let the kid leave either. not gonna let him go do the same ish to somebody else the next day with a slim chance that the gun jams again.

Well if that's true, I don't know

Seriously the gun jammed?? Wow ok I was on the fence at first but YES no doubt in my mind if that was me I would've done the same thing.

Seriously the gun jammed?? Wow ok I was on the fence at first but YES no doubt in my mind if that was me I would've done the same thing.
i read somewhere thats what the dude and his fam are claiming. i dont knowif its 100% true. but IMO, it doesnt mater if the dude didnt pull the trigger and the gun didnt jam. i was told 2 important things about guns in life.....dont ever pull one unless youre ready/willing to use it. and if one gets pulled on you, always assume the worst that they are ready to use it.

so even if he didnt pull the trigger, one can safely assume the guy was ready to if the shoes didnt get handed over. what if the the next day his next victim says no?

either way, brings me back to the same stance. i wouldnt have let homie get away either. u wanna run around like a big boy pulling guns on innocent folks with a possibility of ending their life if the situation goes awry? fck your arm bro. go jerk off with your other one you douche.

Last edited:
kid's dumb

got his arm severed and didnt even try to go to a hospital or take his arm with him. he just hopped in a bus and went home lol. seriously this kid needs help. 

Last edited:
Literally smiled when I seen the video of the 1/2 wit getting his arm rightfully ripped off. [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:
I want these joints, but I'm not about the resell life....
frown.gif

Had a deal set with a guy yesterday morning in Chicago. Made me drive and wait for him downtown in front of the Jordan store. As I'm waiting he texts me telling that he can't secure a pair for me anymore. Awesome.

Fast forward to later in the afternoon (after striking out on the Draw- couldn't even enter) and a guy I hooked up earlier in the week told me he could get me a pair he got from SNKRS Xpress! Happy to have them.

View media item 1911476
Buddy threw in the pin and my brother got me the beanie for my birthday! And the original guy that flaked on me contacted me later in the evening saying he ended up getting a pair if I needed.

Great weekend.

Last edited:
i read somewhere thats what the dude and his fam are claiming. i dont knowif its 100% true. but IMO, it doesnt mater if the dude didnt pull the trigger and the gun didnt jam. i was told 2 important things about guns in life.....dont ever pull one unless youre ready/willing to use it. and if one gets pulled on you, always assume the worst that they are ready to use it.

so even if he didnt pull the trigger, one can safely assume the guy was ready to if the shoes didnt get handed over. what if the the next day his next victim says no?

either way, brings me back to the same stance. i wouldnt have let homie get away either. u wanna run around like a big boy pulling guns on innocent folks with a possibility of ending their life if the situation goes awry? fck your arm bro. go jerk off with your other one you douche.
You have a good point

Back
Top Bottom