Official OVO x JB Thread

Just got back from State st like @jaymoe7. They still had an outside line even for raffle winners...After 5 mins they just let all in. Store was super packed, straight madhouse. Little glue spots, nothing major. Well pleased with these
View media item 1909902

So how many accounts and cards you folks have for the raffle?

Odds a slightly better since dudes can't bot out like 20-50 raffle slots, since some form of payment is required.

Last edited:

Odds a slightly better since dudes can't bot out like 20-50 raffle slots, since some form of payment is required.
Do you need to use different card for each account. Prob a stupid question

Thinking about making a second one with my other card... but the name would be the same wouldn't they disqualify  me?

Im gonna send back my black OVO shirt if I get this L today. Gonna give Nike a small L in return. An L for an L.

Anyone know why my phone number wont work for the mobile conformation? can i use an app or something?

The same thing happened to me earlier and I had to call my cellular provider and remove content blocking.

Back
Top Bottom