Official OVO x JB Thread

Anyone else having issues with yahoo mail?.... Entered under 2 accounts. Received not drawn email from my wife's account, but I haven't received anything from my email account under yahoo. I heard that yahoo is having issues with their mail servers since 6pm last night. Can I call the store I entered to see if I won or not?

I havent received an email at a yahoo account as well yet.

Same here. Entered at 21MNYC.

i had the same problem but it went to my junk mail .. check your junk mail

I wonder what time NDC raffle will be. I have to go coach in the jv end of the season tournament today. Schools in SC block cel signal inside of the building

Pretty sure it starts at 12. I'd take that smoke break and hand the kids off to the assistant coach or go and "get the rest of the Gatorade out the trunk" lol. Shouldn't take more than 60 seconds to enter

Last edited:
white page on octobersveryown.net ehh hope they don't ban me im a loyal shopper lol :frown: had a page monitor running since the last ovo release too

white page on octobersveryown.net ehh hope they don't ban me im a loyal shopper lol :frown: had a page monitor running since the last ovo release too

it's been a white page for me since yesterday.. site populates here and there but then i either get a server error (503) or white page --- so i can't be banned lol..

The black pair is garbage.  The white pair on the other hand are ok.

s-l300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom