Official OVO x JB Thread

these *** *** ****** need to stop playin

Last edited:
Anyone snkrs app on iPhone trippin????
It won't really load any info
Keeps saying "air ball"
Like an error or something

If the raffle is too much trouble they can take the stock to SNKRS express for when I get there for my appointments over the next couple of days .

I'm screaming this at the top of my lungs right now...

I straight up just dropped playing with my nephew to go home and do this **** b/c my phone died...and now I have to read A RAFFLE was postponed

they just love f'in with (potential) customers on any level they can.

I am tight as fk right now, this is a brand new addition in their trolling repertoire smfh  

Reactions: OTG
And yea I know they'll just do it tomorrow....but I'm sure I'm not the only one whose been planning around this 
mean.gif

I'm screaming this at the top of my lungs right now...

I straight up just dropped playing with my nephew to go home and do this **** b/c my phone died...and now I have to read A RAFFLE was postponed

they just love f'in with (potential) customers on any level they can.

I am tight as fk right now, this is a brand new addition in their trolling repertoire smfh  
Bruh u sound like an idiot
U stopped playing with ur nephew
Someone who will look up to u
And who will look at u to be an example of a man
And Be a role model to
So u can go order some shoes????
:smh:

Thank you Bro. It seems random because I do not see any specific time circling.

The past 2 days the RSVP opened at 10am for the following day. So if you don't see it by 9am then check back then. Most likely it could be due to store opening time... but that's just my guess. I got a 11am slot this for today and a 7pm for tomorrow (due to bots taking all the earlier ones) but hey, now I know what to expect and maybe some decent kicks will show up for the last group.

Damn sneaker Gods pointing and laughing at my goofy a%*! I just won another pair of Don C 2s GS size 6.5 from the 32 s. State raffle!

The past 2 days the RSVP opened at 10am for the following day. So if you don't see it by 9am then check back then. Most likely it could be due to store opening time... but that's just my guess. I got a 11am slot this for today and a 7pm for tomorrow (due to bots taking all the earlier ones) but hey, now I know what to expect and maybe some decent kicks will show up for the last group.
How was it b?

Would have been awesome if this drawing went down, especially during the Yeezy event at MSG. I can see Ye whining about Nike while everyone in the audience signs up for OVO raffle. Missed opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom