Official OVO x JB Thread

they let u cancel after youve registered for a slot?

Yeah, there's a section that says something to the effect of "can't go? Click here to cancel your reservation." I didn't realize they had weekend slots still open until after I registered for Thursday.

Yeah, there's a section that says something to the effect of "can't go? Click here to cancel your reservation." I didn't realize they had weekend slots still open until after I registered for Thursday.
Dang, I missed it. I don't see any slots open.

i dont get it ....

so far ive only seen that these would be online (jordan/ ovo store) and IN STORE at END...

were only 4 days away too and @b20 eg8  's store is the only one getting them ? 
laugh.gif

So what are you trying to say?

What I'm trying to say is early bird catches the worm so let's hope they have something for those of us who have the slots for the beginning of the day I mean it would really suck if they dropped the OVO's and 4's on the actually release date of Saturday and not let us eat at random

What I'm trying to say is early bird catches the worm so let's hope they have something for those of us who have the slots for the beginning of the day I mean it would really suck if they dropped the OVO's and 4's on the actually release date of Saturday and not let us eat at random

Well, I'm in there about an hour later so I hope I don't get worm scraps. :lol:

Are these spots for NYC really full before Nike said they were even gonna open them lol

I'm sure they will open more.

Yea I hope so. Don't understand why slots would open before what they advertised. Can't imagine there is much room left, but who knows. Just gonna wait around for some more official word from Nike about the release and hopefully about snkr station.

Back
Top Bottom