Official OVO x JB Thread

Your chances of copping on SNKRS has now been cut in half...

SNKRS now on Android.
pimp.gif
****** finally

with my luck the one day i go they wont have anything .. for those of you who went before .. any specific day better to go than another? time? just would hate to drive an hour to nyc for nothing lol

Don't know if you went or not but I just left me and my boy and it was about a 15 min wait but their about to close in less than half an hour.

Thanks i was there the moment you post

Did you ask when are they going to pick ???

Your chances of copping on SNKRS has now been cut in half...

SNKRS now on Android.
I have an android and I don't see it in google play store. I have it on my iPhone already but would love to have it on my android as well. A little help??

[/quote]
Thanks i was there the moment you post

Did you ask when are they going to pick ???
I didn't was kinda in a rush my friend was outside double parked. I assume it'd be either Wednesday or Thursday.

Last edited:
About time they finally released it for us :smh: hopefully it'll be some good restocks that come up soon. Still salty about missing out on the Chi's & white OVO's when SNKRS was Apple exclusive.

I didn't was kinda in a rush my friend was outside double parked. I assume it'd be either Wednesday or Thursday.[/quote] The lady told me calls will come Wednesday and Thursday.

The lady told me calls will come Wednesday and Thursday.[/quote] Cool thanks bro

Last edited:
Nike Destroyer is such a bum it's really corny that he hides under a Twitter with no identity and just causes trouble and issues he's gonna run bots to get snkrs xpress slots so good luck everybody

Last edited:
Three more ways to pay on the SNKRS App. Paypal, Nike gift cards, and Touch ID :pimp:

wcidf7.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom