Official OVO x JB Thread

has there ever been a time where a pre-order price was better than a resale price?
I think the cements will get there. The pre-order was around 280. I am sure they will be readily available, but they will more than likely get above 300 a few months later

Got the same amount of OVOs as we did the White Cement IVs.

Y'all do the research and take that for what it's worth.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

he hasnt said where but im convinced hes flight 23 in LA

you in NYC? please say yes and mean it.
laugh.gif
 hes def in LA, i just thought based on his posts (not just the last one) that only a Flight store would receive the volume he said they were getting.

im in NYC though....hoping for a decent amount, if not the same as @b20 eg8  is getting 

Flight NYC employees are shady as hell though...

Last edited:

you in NYC? please say yes and mean it.
laugh.gif
 hes def in LA, i just thought based on his posts (not just the last one) that only a Flight store would receive the volume he said they were getting.

im in NYC though....hoping for a decent amount, if not the same as @b20 eg8  is getting 

Flight NYC employees are shady as hell though...
thats the truth. unless youre buddies with one of them.

no one in Miami doing FCFS so I it wont be someone from there. what stores are getting them? I havent heard of any confirmed places who will sell them.

has there ever been a time where a pre-order price was better than a resale price?

Can prolly count the number of releases that were actually worth preordering on one hand. IMO its never worth preordering a GR. As far as these, I would 1000% stay away from preordering these esp after hearing the stock that @b20 said his store got

Last edited:
yeah thats the last resort for me too.. enter a bunch of raffles and if not, i can always camp out but dont really want to

Just to let you guys know.....

My store DID NOT........ I REPEAT, DID NOT RECEIVE THE WHITE PAIR!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom