Official OVO x JB Thread

You guys have to realize the probability of a reseller getting multiple pairs are very slim. Especially in a raffle, then again who has the time to make 100+ nike accounts? If you do then it is time to get a real job sir.
They verify a phone number making a fake email is irrelevant unless you have a phone number generator

the resellers have time to make 100 nike accounts lol. to be honest, they most likely have all the accounts made already if theyre serious and been doing this for a minute. its not like they go "oh theres a OVO raffle comming up, i gotta make 100 nike accounts for it". like i said, they most likely have all them made from the past, and have most likely used them all in the past a ton of times already for other releases.
What part of you have to verify your phone number don't you get

^ they buy tracfones and actually activate the lines hence they have active numbers linked to Nike accounts

the resellers have time to make 100 nike accounts lol. to be honest, they most likely have all the accounts made already if theyre serious and been doing this for a minute. its not like they go "oh theres a OVO raffle comming up, i gotta make 100 nike accounts for it". like i said, they most likely have all them made from the past, and have most likely used them all in the past a ton of times already for other releases.
What part of you have to verify your phone number don't you get
what part of THERE ARE WAYS AROUND THAT dont YOU get? burners/trac phones are super cheap and a great investment for purposes like this. thats just ONE of the ways. im not gonna spell it all out for u in black and white. go do a google search. youd be amazed.

think outside the box. dont come at people about things you are not informed enough about.

Last edited:
The real question is do they squeak when your walking. Most AJ 10s do so anyone who owns and wears them let me know if appreciate it.

wow burner phones for sneaker releases? wtf has this world come to...
yea thats crazy i agree. but if you think about it, it doesnt make sense to reg dudes like us who gonna cop only a pair or 2. but for these resellers buying many many pairs of the dbs, yeezys, supreme 5s, etc, it makes sense for them. the profit they stand to make from being able to cop so many pairs makes the tracphone investment totally worth it.

Last edited:
Even with generating fake emails and phone numbers how are they able to enter the codes for all of those phone numbers because you had to enter a code before it allows you to pick a size....if I'm that far behind on technology I won't even try next time lol

wow burner phones for sneaker releases? wtf has this world come to...
yea thats crazy i agree. but if you think about it, it doesnt make sense to reg dudes like us who gonna cop only a pair or 2. but for these resellers buying many many pairs of the dbs, yeezys, supreme 5s, etc, it makes sense for them. the profit they stand to make from being able to cop so many pairs makes the tracphone investment totally worth it.
Even with 100 entries your chances of winning these raffles is super slim. I guess there might be enough raffles that require phone verification to make it worth it, but I have a hard time believing resellers are relying very heavily on raffles to get their stock.

Money is money

A free online raffle to pay $225? And double your money easily?

Come on

what part of THERE ARE WAYS AROUND THAT dont YOU get? burners/trac phones are super cheap and a great investment for purposes like this. thats just ONE of the ways. im not gonna spell it all out for u in black and white. go do a google search. youd be amazed.

think outside the box. dont come at people about things you are not informed enough about.
People buying 100 tracphones lmao get out of here
I can see one or two Obama phones maybe having a couple friends help you out here and there, there are ways to generate phone numbers yes I.e. Google voice but as stated before that didn't work as I tried... Get your facts straight man before coming at me like a goofy/lame
which of my facts arent straight? alot of these big resellers buying so many pairs at a time are definitely buying as many tracphones as they need. 100 was just the number i used because somebody mention 100 accounts. i mentioned nothing about generating google numbers. i never said that method works so dont bring that ish near me. im merely talking about resellers buying tracphones for their accounts. and i said thats only ONE of the method they definitely use to get phone numbers tied to their accounts.

just because you are uneducated and refuse to believe that or couldnt ever imagine yourself  or anyone you knowdoing it, doesnt mean jack ish.

explain to me how all these resellers are ordering so many pairs? they must have that many phone numbers. you cant even tell me how theyre getting those numbers and im presenting u with a viable method they use and youre rejecting it. meanwhile you dont have any viable answers at all.

know wtf you are talking about before you come at me sounding like a douche.

Last edited:
which of my facts arent straight? alot of these big resellers buying so many pairs at a time are definitely buying as many tracphones as they need. 100 was just the number i used because somebody mention 100 accounts. i mentioned nothing about generating google numbers. i never said that method works so dont bring that ish near me. im merely talking about resellers buying tracphones for their accounts.

just because you are uneducated and refuse to believe that or couldnt ever imagine yourself  or anyone you knowdoing it, doesnt mean jack ish.

Show me the guy with the 100 tracphones until then go back into your hole

which of my facts arent straight? alot of these big resellers buying so many pairs at a time are definitely buying as many tracphones as they need. 100 was just the number i used because somebody mention 100 accounts. i mentioned nothing about generating google numbers. i never said that method works so dont bring that ish near me. im merely talking about resellers buying tracphones for their accounts.

Know what your talking about before making assanine assumptions and blatant stupid remarks, get real man wake up out of your fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom