Official OVO x JB Thread

When i sell, I always ask "are you ready to pay now?  if not, text me back when you're ready to hit PAY and i'll send the invoice then".  It elminates impatiently waiting on someone to pay you. If I don't hear back from them within 30 minutes of the invoice, I cancel it and move on.  No point in sending them messages 2 hours later...then the next day.  They obviously changed their mind, it happens, oh well (my mentality)

and Oct 3 isn't happening.  yall should let that go.  resell prices are in the 5s now, that's a good sign

Seeing as how some of you morons like talking out your rear, I'll address this for the last time.

There are good resellers and bad resellers. 14 years on NT and 50+ feedback, what kind of reseller do you think I am? My reputation speaks for itself. I'm one of the good guys, one of the guys who tries to put coveted shoes in NTers hands for the best price but as you can see, it doesn't always work out like that. You've been here like 2 years, your opinion means nothing. You weren't here when I showered NTers with Shadow and Black Toe 1's or Tour Yellow IV's back in the day. Don't speak on things you don't know about or understand...

Sure thing, grandpa.

When i sell, I always ask "are you ready to pay now?  if not, text me back when you're ready to hit PAY and i'll send the invoice then".  It elminates impatiently waiting on someone to pay you. If I don't hear back from them within 30 minutes of the invoice, I cancel it and move on.  No point in sending them messages 2 hours later...then the next day.  They obviously changed their mind, it happens, oh well (my mentality)

and Oct 3 isn't happening.  yall should let that go.  resell prices are in the 5s now, that's a good sign

Props for being mature about this situation instead of posting your convos in a NT thread like a salty ex girlfriend... Don't understand why people feel the need to do this.

I'm just gonna Throw these in here!

Leather looks Good!

Man, Oct 3 creeping up Quick

Better Grab these Wht 10's OVO's before that Date!

while the $ is low

Can we please just get some on feets or talk about the 3rd, December, or All Star Weekend? Lets get back to the shoes yall,those 8s are so mean though 
nthat.gif

I'm not a Fan of Jordan 8's

Not at Alll

I've sold every pair I ever owned....  Aquas, Pea Pods, BugsBunny and Playoff's

but these 8's look worth keeping!

Kind of odd that it seems like they're going to release the 8s before the 12s. Maybe to build up hype for 8s releasing next year?

I'm not a Fan of Jordan 8's

Not at Alll

I've sold every pair I ever owned....  Aquas, Pea Pods, BugsBunny and Playoff's

but these 8's look worth keeping!
i like 8s, 8s are :smokin
Can't wait for these or the Aquas on black friday

Back
Top Bottom