Official Orlando Magic Offseason Post Vol. Trade Howard For Al Jefferson Skraight Up

eek.gif
laugh.gif
At this group love for Big Al

I watched Jefferson the entire season perched up here in Minnesota...and trust me while Al is developing nicely,

Howard >>>>>> Jefferson.

Plenty of things factor in when you compare two players but one major negative you guys have to realize is that Jefferson has never proven to carry a teameither. Both players are still mad young so you dont know. But Al's teams have been complete trash thus far. He's had no pressure on him andhe's never been interested in playing defense (either is 85% of other NBA PFs so we'll let that slide for now). But yes Im personally glad the Wolveshave him and am anxious to see how he develops if he can get a sidekick. It's just funny to me the huge love for dude right now, 3 months ago you wouldhave been slapped on the street for mentioning a Howard for Jeff trade.

I love Al Jefferson.. he just knows how to get buckets.. but dude can not play a lick of defense.. And for all the rawness of Dwight's offensive game, hestill gets enough points as is on putbacks and dunks and alley-oops.. Look, it's much easier finding scorers to surround him than trying to replace thebeastness that is Howard..

Back
Top Bottom