Official Orlando Magic @ Miami Heat Game Thread 8PM EST TNT (Mike Bibby's Debut)

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm no Heat fan but I see the Heat's problem is coaching. They are good on defense but offensively they don't have alot direction especially at the end of games.

If Pat Riley takes over they are definitely winning a couple championships but he doesnt want to do it. I don't think Pat Riley really wants the grind of caoching anymore but they need him.

The Heat are literally dripping with talent its riduclous. I literally look at their roster and I don't see anybody that is a true scrub. The only real weakness I see is that their big men outside of Bosh are kinda old or really young and raw.

I'm no Heat fan but I see the Heat's problem is coaching. They are good on defense but offensively they don't have alot direction especially at the end of games.

If Pat Riley takes over they are definitely winning a couple championships but he doesnt want to do it. I don't think Pat Riley really wants the grind of caoching anymore but they need him.

The Heat are literally dripping with talent its riduclous. I literally look at their roster and I don't see anybody that is a true scrub. The only real weakness I see is that their big men outside of Bosh are kinda old or really young and raw.

THE HEAT GOTTA LEARN TO DISGUISE THE OFFENSE WHEN THE ARE UP 24. SOMETIMES ITS BEST TO JUST GIVE THE BALL TO TWO OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD AND LET THEM CREATE A PLAY FOR THEMSELVES. THEY LOOK'D LIKE THEY WERE PLAYING NOT TO LOSE INSTEAD OF COOL WE GOT THIS GAME AND TEAM LOCK'D UP.

THE HEAT GOTTA LEARN TO DISGUISE THE OFFENSE WHEN THE ARE UP 24. SOMETIMES ITS BEST TO JUST GIVE THE BALL TO TWO OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD AND LET THEM CREATE A PLAY FOR THEMSELVES. THEY LOOK'D LIKE THEY WERE PLAYING NOT TO LOSE INSTEAD OF COOL WE GOT THIS GAME AND TEAM LOCK'D UP.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

LMFAO. These cats got House, Miller, and Bibby and don't know when to use them.

Why y'all make me..... *slams ball*..... do this $#$# for!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But really Pat come onnnnn down 

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

LMFAO. These cats got House, Miller, and Bibby and don't know when to use them.

Why y'all make me..... *slams ball*..... do this $#$# for!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But really Pat come onnnnn down 

Originally Posted by AG 47

Not a Heat fan, but this is not a big deal. If this were April/May...sure. But not the first week of March.

Its not a big deal its a regular season game but yeah pretty sad not being able to have a clutch performer when you so called have 2 of the best 3 players in the NBA right?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Not a Heat fan, but this is not a big deal. If this were April/May...sure. But not the first week of March.

Its not a big deal its a regular season game but yeah pretty sad not being able to have a clutch performer when you so called have 2 of the best 3 players in the NBA right?
wink.gif

It's just a regular season game but it looks like an ongoing issue with them (Heat) when it comes to closing out games.. they need to get their act together if they're hoping to be in the finals this year..

Lebron can be so predictable in late games..I'd like to see Wade hold the ball from time to time..

It's just a regular season game but it looks like an ongoing issue with them (Heat) when it comes to closing out games.. they need to get their act together if they're hoping to be in the finals this year..

Lebron can be so predictable in late games..I'd like to see Wade hold the ball from time to time..

I honestly believe that D-Wade is getting sick and tired of LeBron having the ball during the clutch, LeBron looks like he's shooting the ball to prove it a point while Wade is trying to shoot the ball to win the game.

I honestly believe that D-Wade is getting sick and tired of LeBron having the ball during the clutch, LeBron looks like he's shooting the ball to prove it a point while Wade is trying to shoot the ball to win the game.

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

�� I'm trying my hardest to find the comedy in this.. He got really emotional after a tough lose, teared up a lil bit�(many players cried�before after a hard fought lose), missed a open 3 that could've sent his team to OT (it happens), where's the comedy???

Or is it Chris Bosh and its funny to see him fail??
nerd.gif

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

�� I'm trying my hardest to find the comedy in this.. He got really emotional after a tough lose, teared up a lil bit�(many players cried�before after a hard fought lose), missed a open 3 that could've sent his team to OT (it happens), where's the comedy???

Or is it Chris Bosh and its funny to see him fail??
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom