Official Orange Bowl Vol. The ACC Sucks

VA Techs OC needs to be fe fired.

Tech has been running the ball at WILL. and he continues to call passing plays as if he got Joe Montana back there.

Tech has been thoroughly outcoached.

Pretty much. All I've done all year at home games is yell up at Stinespring's box for calling these boneheaded plays, even though I know he can'thear me.

Anyways, do I think we're this bad? No. Do I think we are a top 5 team like I did before this game? No. Glennon managed to blow it again, and even Tyrodgot in on the act. Morgan blew it again, just like he did in the Boston College game. I don't really think we played very well in any phase of the game,and our coaches stunk it up as well. A nice well-rounded choke job.

Beamer is becoming the Marty Schottenheimer of college football. I said it last year and I'll say it again: call me when he wins a meaningful bowl game forus. Yes he is a good coach, but he isn't a winner on the big stage.

I swear Josh Morgan gets paid to blow important games. There's just no way a guy with his talent could drop that many passes/onside kicks (BC).

PS. If anybody ever hears me try to argue that we deserve a shot in the national championship game, tell me to*@#*@ unless we are undefeated and have had aseason of dominance comparable to the one USC had in 04 or something. Even then we'd probably blow it.

Props to Kansas.

ACC football is a joke. 1-9 in BCS bowls, and the one win was over VT.
smh.gif

nothing, other then showing the rest of the country how much better USC is then the teams that were ranked ahead of them seasons end.
why do SC fans feel the need in ever college football post to claim there better then a team that just lost or call someone overrated?

why do SC fans feel the need in ever college football post to claim there better then a team that just lost or call someone overrated?
Because we are, and because we can.

Why do UCLA fans send scoreboard pics via PM, but fail to update them when their squad loses once again?
wink.gif

laugh.gif
truth

The USC crap is getting real redundant. "we're playing the best in the country"
laugh.gif
how bout beating one of the worst teams to step on a football field, then maybe u can play for it.

last time USC was in a title game they got beat. then after that they annointed as jesus christ almighty and can barely win their own conference and lose tosorry squyads the likes of Oregon St, UCLA, and Stanphurd.
laugh.gif
but hey, they'replaying the best football out of anyone in the country right now.

ZzZzZzZzZzZ's

How much yall wanna bet we hear the same thing from USC fans next yr bowl time for the 3rd yr in a row?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
truth

The USC crap is getting real redundant. "we're playing the best in the country"
laugh.gif
how bout beating one of the worst teams to step on a football field, then maybe u can play for it.

last time USC was in a title game they got beat. then after that they annointed as jesus christ almighty and can barely win their own conference and lose to sorry squyads the likes of Oregon St, UCLA, and Stanphurd.
laugh.gif
but hey, they're playing the best football out of anyone in the country right now.

ZzZzZzZzZzZ's

How much yall wanna bet we hear the same thing from USC fans next yr bowl time for the 3rd yr in a row?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

USC's schedule year in and year out is one of the toughest in the country. They don't schedule games against division II-A teams unlikes some teams...
I think everybody in the country agrees that USC and Georgia was by far playing the best football as they showed in their bowl games. If there was a playoffsystem, Georgia vs. USC would have been a real nice game...
Next year will be a big test for USC by playing Ohio State and Virginia and going through the whole Pac-10 schedule.

great, thanks for telling us somethings we didnt know....

Showed in their bowl games?
UGA played hawaii, come on.
USC played Illinois. the same Illinois team that couldnt beat Mizzu, and couldnt muster 10 pts vs Iowa. *yawn*

USC lost to stanford and Oregon. UGA got murdered by tennessee and got beat by South carolina, the fans for those two teams can officially stop crying.here's the solution win and your in. lose to stanford at home, your out. lose by 21 to Tennessee and you have NO argument and deserve no sympathy fromanyone

come January 2009 will be more tears flowing from the fans.

Stanphurd
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Spoken like a true Cal fan

Stanfurd is pitiful right now, and I'm not trying to make them seem like a good team cuz they beat our sorry Cal team this year, but I really thinkHarbaugh will make that program a bowl-eligible team in 1-2 years. Seems to be the right guy for them. A title contender like USC still has no excuse to loseto them though, although it's more respectable than losing to App. St. by far, at least imo

SMH at me listening to Nowitness and Gunna and taking V tech to cover..
I went back and forth on this damn game all day... but at the end I went with Kansas ML cus these fools have covered for me all year long. andafter last night, i just had a gut feeling there would be another upset.

i deserve to get 1/10 right i guess
laugh.gif

In all seriousness, how much do y'all think Mark Mangino weighs? We were having an argument about this during the game.

Kansas defense impressed me they played tough.

Virginia Tech's offensive play calling perplexed me because it didnt make a bit of damn sense.

Good win Kansas....Reesing be killing me with his Doug Flutie impersonations
laugh.gif

this is what I get for lobbying for VT in the BCS championship game. Lost by only three. Beats getting blown out, I guess.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

great, thanks for telling us somethings we didnt know....

Showed in their bowl games?
UGA played hawaii, come on.
USC played Illinois. the same Illinois team that couldnt beat Mizzu, and couldnt muster 10 pts vs Iowa. *yawn*

USC lost to stanford and Oregon. UGA got murdered by tennessee and got beat by South carolina, the fans for those two teams can officially stop crying. here's the solution win and your in. lose to stanford at home, your out. lose by 21 to Tennessee and you have NO argument and deserve no sympathy from anyone

come January 2009 will be more tears flowing from the fans.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom