Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Good %+! game
pimp.gif

OKC FTW though

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I was leaning towards Mem but looks like OKC got all the momentum.

Whoever wins this series wins in the finals.

In the finals?

Whoever wins this series won't make it past Dallas
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I was leaning towards Mem but looks like OKC got all the momentum.

Whoever wins this series wins in the finals.

In the finals?

Whoever wins this series won't make it past Dallas
wink.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ finally changing assignments and you put OJ on Westbrook. The team might need offense but I'd put Tony out there to guard him or Durant.

Lucky Gasol keeping them in this.

30t6p3b.gif
@ finally changing assignments and you put OJ on Westbrook. The team might need offense but I'd put Tony out there to guard him or Durant.

Lucky Gasol keeping them in this.

mad.gif
 Westbrook is seriously pissing me off with his shot selection. Why is he trying to takeover?? He throws up nothing but bricks.

Man refs just don't like Perkins, and probably rightfully so because of his past but this dude just gets the weakest calls against him

mad.gif
 Westbrook is seriously pissing me off with his shot selection. Why is he trying to takeover?? He throws up nothing but bricks.

Man refs just don't like Perkins, and probably rightfully so because of his past but this dude just gets the weakest calls against him

I agree, Westbrook has made his shots down the stretch aside from the last one he took.. but they are all unwarranted.. play smart doofus.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Westbrook at it again. He's played a great game but all this dribbling and not passing is just bad offense.

I'm saying
30t6p3b.gif

Durant needs to get the ball a little more...

Thunder are getting into their "offense" way too late. But then again, that isn't uncommon with them.

Westbrook at it again. He's played a great game but all this dribbling and not passing is just bad offense.

I'm saying
30t6p3b.gif

Durant needs to get the ball a little more...

It's undisciplined. Leaving so much time on the clock. I was hoping after they established the double digit lead they'd rock them to sleep but he's shooting like they're behind.

I think thats just youth. Westbrook on this like his first piece of !#$. Basketball is like sex, it's 90% above the shoulders.

It's undisciplined. Leaving so much time on the clock. I was hoping after they established the double digit lead they'd rock them to sleep but he's shooting like they're behind.

I think thats just youth. Westbrook on this like his first piece of !#$. Basketball is like sex, it's 90% above the shoulders.

I agree, Westbrook has made his shots down the stretch aside from the last one he took.. but they are all unwarranted.. play smart doofus.

Thunder are getting into their "offense" way too late. But then again, that isn't uncommon with them.

my god marc gasol double double. can we give you pau gasoft and take marc back memphis haha

Back
Top Bottom