Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Russy point shavin... I aint een mad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Im'ma bring you an OKC playoff t when I come back to NYC. You probably got some crazy %$* Air Maxes or something to wear with it.
laugh.gif
I actually like OKC so I'd wear it.. Just not for this series
Just got this in the mail today. Now I just need a Mavericks one

jhabz4.jpg

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Im'ma bring you an OKC playoff t when I come back to NYC. You probably got some crazy %$* Air Maxes or something to wear with it.
laugh.gif
I actually like OKC so I'd wear it.. Just not for this series
Just got this in the mail today. Now I just need a Mavericks one

jhabz4.jpg

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

westbrook meltdown in the making !!!

too easy !!! son must have been watching rose hardbody last night and said i workout w/ him ... i should b the mvp 
roll.gif
... i just want to hear him explain himself if they lose ... 

tony allen at the ft line
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

westbrook meltdown in the making !!!

too easy !!! son must have been watching rose hardbody last night and said i workout w/ him ... i should b the mvp 
roll.gif
... i just want to hear him explain himself if they lose ... 

tony allen at the ft line
indifferent.gif

Dude ain't point shaving...he just selfish...thunder +3 ...doubt he'd throw the whole game when he's a millionaire already...but Vegas ain't complaining cause okc was a betting fav

Westbrook doesn't take those 5 shots prior and Durant doesn't feel the need to launch a 30 foot 3. Durant or Brooks needs to take back control of the game. Westbrook CANNOT dictate the pace for the Thunder. This guy's head is so swole he's gonna start floating into the rafters.

Dude ain't point shaving...he just selfish...thunder +3 ...doubt he'd throw the whole game when he's a millionaire already...but Vegas ain't complaining cause okc was a betting fav

Westbrook doesn't take those 5 shots prior and Durant doesn't feel the need to launch a 30 foot 3. Durant or Brooks needs to take back control of the game. Westbrook CANNOT dictate the pace for the Thunder. This guy's head is so swole he's gonna start floating into the rafters.

Back
Top Bottom