Official Oklahoma City Thunder OFFSEASON 2013-2014 Thread **NEW TEAM,

This was not a performance becoming of this franchise.

Pathetic.

Despicable.

Fire Scott Brooks.

Julius F. Wrek

Wouldn't do it. Reggie is shaping up, thabo does his job. Too much of a gamble with already a weak bench

Well, that was a very encouraging performance from the entire team.

Hopefully the ball movement doesn't disappear again.

Julius F. Wrek

Just need to get Perkins mins to below 10..

Between kd, serge, collison and Adams.. Hell even PJ3.. That should be easily done

Please let the Knicks be really really stupid.. Or at least the least, perk is somehow still effective against Dwight Howard

VFTef5X.jpg

Caught it at the apex :smokin

Jeremy Lamb said he asked Steven Adams if the elbow he took from Carter hurt. Adams response: "What?"
— Royce Young (@royceyoung) November 7, 2013
Dirk Nowitzki on OKC rookie center Steven Adams' willingness to mix it up: "They've got the white Kendrick Perkins now."
— Tim MacMahon (@espn_macmahon) November 7, 2013
Steven Adams: "Definitely felt it. It was an elbow to the head. I just don't like reacting to it. It's unfortunate that it happened really."
Adams was asked how he feels after the elbow: "I feel fine bro. Thanks."

Julius F. Wrek

Last edited:
Sadly I don't see how we can trade Perkins to the Knicks.. Tried it on espn's trade machine.. Hoping.. Praying

“Perk and Thabo Sefolosha both did not look happy on multiple occasions tonight when they were taken out of the game. Brooks definitely has some tough decisions this season. One of those guys is playing for a contract. The other is playing for pride. Take away minutes and suddenly there’s a problem.”

http://newsok.com/nuggets-from-my-notebook-from-the-thunders-win-over-dallas/article/3902021

what do you guys think we can get for thabo?

i dont want us to just go after future picks or something.. since that doesnt help us now.. and i dont want us starting lamb right now.. and starting reggie and russ gives us 2 non-shooters

would love to pick up afflalo, as i mentioned above.. hopefully, thabo/PJ3/thabeet would be enough.. then afflalo could just step into the thabo role, with reggie and lamb off the bench

Got to check out Chesapeake areana for the first time ever.

I've been to Oracle before and can safely say this was on that level.

Also, Adams looked really good. He's got a good feel for the game, almost like a 7 foot Collison

If I would have known, you could have had my ticket. I literally ended up just giving it away to a msg board stranger anyways off DailyThunder. I sit in 102.

Gonna be in OKC from Mondays - Thursdays for work for the next few months so if you ever need to dump/sell your ticket on one of those days let me know...

Gonna be in OKC from Mondays - Thursdays for work for the next few months so if you ever need to dump/sell your ticket on one of those days let me know...
pm me your number. I don't think Thabo's value is high enough to even make it worth it to trade him. A 40% 3pt shooting 3 and d guy should be worth about 8, but he;s so limited offensively and loses his jumper in the playoffs (because his release is so slow), maybe a Courtney Lee or something is a decent trade if you want to replace him with a similar player who can do some more things offensively but Thabo is obviously an expirer and Lee has years left plus would bump us into the tax which is a no no. I'd just keep him and wait it out and see if he'll stay for like 5mil per after this season. I assume they are going to go into the tax next season and use that KMart TPE, which can get you guys in the salary range of a Wes Matthews, Aaron Afflalo, Landry Fields or in bigs maybe an Amir Johnson is Toronto is really blowing it up.

...I think Presti paid ever single scout to say Steven Adams was completely raw, and a major project.

The kid just outperformed Andre Drummond and put up his first NBA double double while playing the second most minutes for the Thunder tonight.

Adams' line tonight: 31Min 7-10fg 3-4 FTM-a 10 Rebs (5 off 5 Def) 3 Ast 1 stl 3 blks.

Someone please take Perkins off the Thunder's hands so the kid can continue this.

Had a nice little dime to Russ too.

adamspass.gif

Vine of the block on Jerebko:

Julius F. Wrek

I have no clue how Perkins still got 17 mins.. He needs to MAYBE be around 10

-15 +\-.. 0 points.. 3 rebounds.. And 4 fouls

I wish some team was stupid enough to take Perkins off our hands

Last edited:
If DatzNasty can't hook you up, I can hook you up. Got two single tickets in section 319 all season. Decent view for nosebleeds.

IMO 2-3 more games like the last and Adam will officially take Perkins spot. Brooks can stall all he wants but when the numbers are so obvious he won't have a choice

If DatzNasty can't hook you up, I can hook you up. Got two single tickets in section 319 all season. Decent view for nosebleeds.
how much you pay for those each per game? I'm in the 4th row of 102 and pay 61 per game but only got one ticket, wouldn't mind giving those up and trying to get 2 Loud Citys at the end of the yr if possible. Haven't been able to sell my ticket nearly as easily this yr for games i am not able to attend, even at face value

I thought we might as well compile Lamb/Adams highlight vids here.

2013-2014 Preseason:

Steven Adams

Jeremy Lamb:

2013-2014 Season:

Julius F. Wrek

datznasty datznasty yea they don't sell every game. But they were like $800/season before they raised the ticket prices, so I'm not sure what they are now. Plus we moved up like 20 rows from the previous season so I think that increased the price on top of that.

I'll have to ask because I'm not around anymore to enjoy the atmosphere or sell the tickets. We bought a pair as a family thing, and then, like family, everyone started fighting with eachother so they split the tickets into two single tickets :x :smh:

Dat Oklahoma Pride :lol:

Back
Top Bottom