*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by vezon

How does everyone in this group have talent though? +!*+ is just mind bending
i asked myself the same thing. amazing
smokin.gif

this. they're like 8 deep. everyone is stupid talented at what they do. you can really be mad.

and everything is DIY. thats really impressive

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Syd is sexy is a really really strange way. She looks like a boy in pictures. In person she's actually kinda pretty.

So is taco sexy in a really really strange way? Cuz they look just alike....

Syd is sexy is a really really strange way. She looks like a boy in pictures. In person she's actually kinda pretty.

So is taco sexy in a really really strange way? Cuz they look just alike....

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

well,
I love your screen name
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im not even gonna front this syd joint is flames wow...i need a mp3 asap

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

well,
I love your screen name
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im not even gonna front this syd joint is flames wow...i need a mp3 asap

Damn WTH was Tyler doing at the Toro y Moi show at the Troubadour?? Seemed like only the security guard and the white chick he was with knew who he was...... I would understand if frank ocean was there...... maybe he was..... i was too twisted.

Damn WTH was Tyler doing at the Toro y Moi show at the Troubadour?? Seemed like only the security guard and the white chick he was with knew who he was...... I would understand if frank ocean was there...... maybe he was..... i was too twisted.

Back
Top Bottom