pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Besides some of the songs that I can't stand I'm feeling this tape 
laugh.gif

Frankie really shined on this 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cool video.. mehh track
these guys are cool and their production is ok but there is something i just can't get into about them.

cool video.. mehh track
these guys are cool and their production is ok but there is something i just can't get into about them.

Finally understand what Tyler was talking about in the Rosenberg interview
laugh.gif

I like how everyone spit a verse and the beat had that simple/old school typa feel to it
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I like how everyone spit a verse and the beat had that simple/old school typa feel to it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Yea but he was going in on the photographer lol. Isn't that dude like one of the most famous photographers in the country?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Yea but he was going in on the photographer lol. Isn't that dude like one of the most famous photographers in the country?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Yup, Terry Richardson. Takes pretty much all of the relevant celebrity photos. He and Odd Future have worked before so I'm sure he's acclimated to their off the wall additude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Yup, Terry Richardson. Takes pretty much all of the relevant celebrity photos. He and Odd Future have worked before so I'm sure he's acclimated to their off the wall additude
laugh.gif

rosenberg was dead on about Tyler needing/begging for that SPOTLIGHT , he was breathing in the mic, talking over people etc

as much as he pretends to hate the shine, he WANTS the shine

rosenberg was dead on about Tyler needing/begging for that SPOTLIGHT , he was breathing in the mic, talking over people etc

Originally Posted by flossb15

Back
Top Bottom