*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Anyone in NYC going to see them this Tuesday?
i'm still debating it. i have a late night tuesday night, but a friend has an extra ticket so i might join him. it's gonna be madness

this has a pretty good chance of breaking into itunes' top 10 when it releases on tues

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Anyone in NYC going to see them this Tuesday?
i'm still debating it. i have a late night tuesday night, but a friend has an extra ticket so i might join him. it's gonna be madness

this has a pretty good chance of breaking into itunes' top 10 when it releases on tues

I've played that Yonkers video like 30 times though
"Crash that @**!@@+ airplane that that +!+%## +$+@@ BoB is in

Stab Bruno Mars in his gotdamn esophagus and won't stop untill the cops come in"

pimp.gif

I wonder how until Goblin drops

I've played that Yonkers video like 30 times though
"Crash that @**!@@+ airplane that that +!+%## +$+@@ BoB is in

Stab Bruno Mars in his gotdamn esophagus and won't stop untill the cops come in"

pimp.gif

I wonder how until Goblin drops

Naa man,not feelin this whole "Horror core rap" thing going on with Earl Sweatshirt nd Tyler the Creator. Their lyrics are disturbing with all that homicidal,violent, psychotic content and vids are pretty damn disturbing too especially the "Earl" one. Removing your nail from your finger,I mean really?? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. No wonder this kid got sent to Boot Camp for that +%%#.
How do you guys honestly see these guys blowing up? Like they really appeal to most "normal" people. I only see these dudes having their following that they have thats into stuff like that unless they change their content which I don't see them doing.

Naa man,not feelin this whole "Horror core rap" thing going on with Earl Sweatshirt nd Tyler the Creator. Their lyrics are disturbing with all that homicidal,violent, psychotic content and vids are pretty damn disturbing too especially the "Earl" one. Removing your nail from your finger,I mean really?? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. No wonder this kid got sent to Boot Camp for that +%%#.
How do you guys honestly see these guys blowing up? Like they really appeal to most "normal" people. I only see these dudes having their following that they have thats into stuff like that unless they change their content which I don't see them doing.

rap as a whole is disturbing and full of homicidal, psychotic content with disturbing videos trying to push the envelope of bad taste.

anyone disagree?

tell me what the difference is between this and mainstream top 40 rap that espouses endless violence, nihilism, drugs, guns and whatever else to "normal" people. normal. lol

with this you know it's all tongue in cheek whereas at the other end of the spectrum you actually have rappers wanting to fool their audience into thinking they are everything they rap about.

once again, if that's all you're focusing on, you're missing the point.

these kids are skating around and goofing off, laughing at the people who take this kind of ++++ serious and act all parental & moral when it comes to them, but give everyone else a pass.

rap as a whole is disturbing and full of homicidal, psychotic content with disturbing videos trying to push the envelope of bad taste.

anyone disagree?

tell me what the difference is between this and mainstream top 40 rap that espouses endless violence, nihilism, drugs, guns and whatever else to "normal" people. normal. lol

with this you know it's all tongue in cheek whereas at the other end of the spectrum you actually have rappers wanting to fool their audience into thinking they are everything they rap about.

these kids are skating around and goofing off, laughing at the people who take this kind of ++++ serious and act all parental & moral when it comes to them, but give everyone else a pass.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

anyone disagree?

Man what top 40 you been listneing to? Violence, drugs, guns? Man maybe in the mid 90's but in 2011? Top 40 sounds nothing like that. I mean its whatever. I like some of these dudes music but just like most horrorcore music with the exception of 3 6 it all gets played out and real fast.

anyone disagree?

Man what top 40 you been listneing to? Violence, drugs, guns? Man maybe in the mid 90's but in 2011? Top 40 sounds nothing like that. I mean its whatever. I like some of these dudes music but just like most horrorcore music with the exception of 3 6 it all gets played out and real fast.

anyone disagree?

You serious? Mainstream rappers don't rap about violence,drugs and guns anymore 
laugh.gif
. It's been like that too for a couple years now,that was back in the 90's.
But hey,if you like their music,more power to you. I just can't get into their stuff ,I'll admit that they do have ill flows but that's about it for me. If they switched it up they would sound pretty dope though.

anyone disagree?

You serious? Mainstream rappers don't rap about violence,drugs and guns anymore 
laugh.gif
. It's been like that too for a couple years now,that was back in the 90's.
But hey,if you like their music,more power to you. I just can't get into their stuff ,I'll admit that they do have ill flows but that's about it for me. If they switched it up they would sound pretty dope though.

lol @ yall calling these dudes creative...they just took Em's whole approach from early on...they only gonna be as successful as Necro tho
roll.gif
 @ thinking they gonna be mainstream

lol @ yall calling these dudes creative...they just took Em's whole approach from early on...they only gonna be as successful as Necro tho
roll.gif
 @ thinking they gonna be mainstream

Back
Top Bottom