****OFFICIAL OCTOBER PICK UP POST, NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.
got some haven shields to replace my beat up FR2 shields from last year. I like last years shield scheme a lot more since it stood out from the rest of the stuff nike was putting out, but I'm still digging the dunkman vibe from this years line. Wasn't sure if i wanted to keep them but they passed their coverage test. Took the pic right after I decided to keep em.

nice foams and shields
new pickups
ripstop AM1 Atomic Green

ripstop AM1 Mandarin Orange

Got these in a trade off local craigslist. traded my white/red 11 lows from this year vnds haha STEAL!!! :smokin

Last edited:
what u mean RIP? there in pretty good condition bruh

Meh. They're not dead, but they are beater status.

Are Hares fetching good money nowadays - that trading a pair of VNDS XI lows for a borderline beat pair is considered a "steal?"

I remember when the CDP single outlet runs hit - Hares were by far the most widely available. Seemed like everybody on NT got a pair for $119.99.

Meh. They're not dead, but they are beater status.
Are Hares fetching good money nowadays - that trading a pair of VNDS XI lows for a borderline beat pair is considered a "steal?"
I remember when the CDP single outlet runs hit - Hares were by far the most widely available. Seemed like everybody on NT got a pair for $119.99.

well there one of my favs and i was tryin to get rid of those 11s for a min so to me it was a steal. and there far from beat bro still got a lot of life left in em.

These arrived in the mail in record time from Cali today :D

Been seeking these out for a min..

Dope PUs from the previous page and this page. Too many hot kicks to mention..:smokin

My Latest additions:

where the hell did you find a pair of huaraches in October of 2012?

Might have to throw mine on tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom