Official OCTOBER 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Found a couple pairs of Jordan 2011's ( white / black ) for $49.99 at my local Ross in Tucson, Arizona.
On a side note, this thread is falling off super hard and I really don't think other sites are to blame.

Either there are no deals out there or contributors are really backing off.

Originally Posted by MJ234EVER

Found a couple pairs of Jordan 2011's ( white / black ) for $49.99 at my local Ross in Tucson, Arizona.
On a side note, this thread is falling off super hard and I really don't think other sites are to blame.

Either there are no deals out there or contributors are really backing off.
Which Ross? 
nerd.gif

Found Nike Pro Fitted Long Sleeves at Ross in Central Dallas, Tx for 16.99 and Nike Legend Polyester T Shirt for 12.99

Not bad prices at all for awesome everyday wear type tops

Anyone else get a e-mail with a bar code from Nike for the Outlet and Factory Stores for a limited edition gym sack for the 14th-17th?

got oan email... the monroe outlet in ohio has not had anything good in months so I doubt I will go there for a free bag

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Anyone else get a e-mail with a bar code from Nike for the Outlet and Factory Stores for a limited edition gym sack for the 14th-17th?
got one, tried to retrieve it today even if it says oct 14-17,  but nobody had a clue in the store what the free gym sacks are, saleslady said they should have received them today or maybe try bigger outlet stores.
Anyway i went to The Block in Orange, CA, only stuff I remember was :
Kobe V and Kobe VI for $99.99 alot of different colorways. FSR
Red/Yellow Hyperdunk 2010 for $69.99 FSR
Lots of CP3.IV on hash wall for $59.99
Lebron VIII Blackout $109.99 almost FSR
KD3 417279 100 - $44.99 FSR

A lot of Nike Shirts for $4.97 

Heads up guys. The Nike outlet in Gilroy has the kobe VI dukes FSR(99 or 109) kobe V blackouts(79.99) FSR, lebron 8 blackouts 7.5-11.5 and some nike sb p-rod 4 gucci's(49.99).
smile.gif

Nike Outlet Pigeon Forge

Nike Lebron 7 PS summit lake most sizes 59.99

Johnson Creek
Nike Zoom Kobe V Ink not sure about sizes 59.99

Woodbury did not have alot like usual

Some clothes were on sale though

and i got the all white cp3 iv FOR 39.99

Tanger Nike Factory Store 
(517) 552-6453 

Everything was either FSR or NFSR.

For the Kiddies:

Not pictured are Lebron 8 Vets for 14.98! I vowed to never buy my nephew lebrons and only buy him Kobe's, but this deal was too hard to pass up so I had my girl buy them for him (so technically, the streak continues 
laugh.gif
).

Just passing a little info.. Outlets are slowed down by a system change so lots of product that is usually processed easy is being held back because of wrong price points etc. Expect to see lots of good stuff dropping soon. Also Clearance outlets will see more stock transfers from Factory stores than the usual as these Factory stores will be gearing for new products for the holidays..So all these Lebron V1's you are seeing for $109.99 everywhere will soon see it's way to Clearance stores at better prices. Today I ran across OREGON trainer 1.3 rivalry pack but are coming up full price so all of them are on hold until they get a price. So just be patient it will get moving again.

http://www.corkcloth.com

just passing this along in case anyone missed out on the bordeaux vii's. went into my local footlocker today and they have 1 pair on display for sale. size 10. here's the phone number 2093841589 . hopefully someone can use them. also, been busy but was able to snap some pics from gilroy earlier this week. i don't remember if everything was a fsr, but it was a good amount available.

before anyone gets excited these are not men sizes, they are kids sizes. not many were left. they come in factory boxes but all were marked b-grades.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Just passing a little info.. Outlets are slowed down by a system change so lots of product that is usually processed easy is being held back because of wrong price points etc. Expect to see lots of good stuff dropping soon. Also Clearance outlets will see more stock transfers from Factory stores than the usual as these Factory stores will be gearing for new products for the holidays..So all these Lebron V1's you are seeing for $109.99 everywhere will soon see it's way to Clearance stores at better prices. Today I ran across OREGON trainer 1.3 rivalry pack but are coming up full price so all of them are on hold until they get a price. So just be patient it will get moving again.

http://www.corkcloth.com

I cant stress this post enough, be patient and keep a eye out at your local outlet. Lots of good product is being sent out in preperation for the holiday season coming up

like i said yesterday , I saw those cp3's for 89.99 up there from gilroy and got them for 39.99 at woodbury, ask them to do a price match if anyone wants them (mine came up 47.00 but had the 39.99 on them)

Quick update, nothing really noteworthy

Orlando Premium Outlet

Atlantic Penny II's - $79.99 Sizes 8-10
Carnivores Green camo - $49.99 scattered sizes
HOH Air Go LWP Blue/Yellow -$59.99 FSR

Super wack visit.

Thx for the Gilroy update guys. Is it FSR of the Lebron 8 Chinas and how is the bleeding on them?

Back
Top Bottom