OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

I Can Tell BigJ Was Tryin To Throw Me Off The Scent Of These Samples With That "They Only Had 3 Pair" Comment
nerd.gif

........... I'll Be Awaiting My Pairs Arrival Homie
grin.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

I Can Tell BigJ Was Tryin To Throw Me Off The Scent Of These Samples With That "They Only Had 3 Pair" Comment
nerd.gif

........... I'll Be Awaiting My Pairs Arrival Homie
grin.gif
lmao i love the sarcasm.... u already know im not grimey like that... i was like how many pairs u got let... dude told me they only had 3 pair...deception by them for sure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^duh, lol
Good stuff
chill....

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

look a few pages back, i think some other outlets had em' wayyy cheaper than 52.

i thought it was expensive myself but...ive come to expect that from that store. They never have deals there, never.

bunch of Female/kids forces ranging from 24-39$

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

look a few pages back, i think some other outlets had em' wayyy cheaper than 52.

you right, son... i forgot about them.... already went back and bookmarked it...

Damn it, I called less than a minute after the Vacaville update was up and they put me on hold... then told me that two people called before me.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I hope you lucky bastard that got it is REALLY a size 9.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

I'm sure they'll pop up somewhere else, HustlinFlip. Don't give up hope. Ifit's any consolation, I will be wearing these. I'm not trying to make a quick buck.
ohwell.gif

I understand man. God only knows how many times I've missed out on things by justseconds. Keep grindin' though. You'll come through eventually.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

This goes to any of you guys that picked up 3 or more pairs in the Griffs...

I need a 9-9.5.

grin.gif
cosign, i NEED THESE and Freshwaters
cant believe i missed this

put me down for freshwaters 9.5

Kensington Valley store in MI is running a 20% off wall sale and 30% off Clearance Apparel through Sunday. Other stores should have the same sale

ROSS

Red Destroyer Dunks ($31.99) Saw 8, 8.5, 11 i know theres more, but I wasnt really looking for it
Kids Jordan 8 Low Black/Pink ($29.99)

Back
Top Bottom