OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

flight 95's are gone
always blaming the lurkers... guess the 2+ pages of niketalkers ordering them wasnt enuff to save the blame
laugh.gif

Went to Nordstrom Rack ontario mills today, shoes of interest to some of you in size 12 12.5 and 13 include
zoom mvp tb's white/orange
cp3 1 all black
jordan XV SE white/navy
hyperjunk tbs forest/white crimson/white navy/white
af25 white/carolina
various zoom phenom colorways
lebron soldier2 white /red and white/navy
hurache 2k9 tb white/purple

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Went to Nordstrom Rack ontario mills today, shoes of interest to some of you in size 12 12.5 and 13 include
zoom mvp tb's white/orange
cp3 1 all black
jordan XV SE white/navy
hyperjunk tbs forest/white crimson/white navy/white
af25 white/carolina
various zoom phenom colorways
lebron soldier2 white /red and white/navy
hurache 2k9 tb white/purple
DATS ME... can you chunk me some prices, mayne?

Got a pair of Penny 2's Atlantic samples at Nike Outlet at Franklin Mills tonight for $47.99. The back's a little yellowed though.

They also have the Garnett's FP for $49.99 fsr I believe. I also seen them at Modells for $44.99.

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Got a pair of Penny 2's Atlantic samples at Nike Outlet at Franklin Mills tonight for $47.99. The back's a little yellowed though.

They also have the Garnett's FP for $49.99 fsr I believe. I also seen them at Modells for $44.99.
What color are these flightposites?

Originally Posted by JDee 41

Man samples of penny Atlantic showing already
pimp.gif

^They showed up a while ago, there's another NTer who bought like 12 pairs himself. Regardless I'm glad that samples of kicks that I want are showingup. Shout out to everyone whose drops info
pimp.gif
Did that guy who wanted the cdp in gs sizes ever get your pair
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JDee 41

I'm pretty sure the "FP" doesn't stand for Flightposite, I believe he's referring to the "fun police".

Tryna help clear up what may be some confusion...

You guys sleeping on the Fun Police will prob regret it in a couple years. The shoe is DOPE!!!

I found some sample Jordan shorts today. They were black and purple with a yellow jumpman for $15. I bought the only pair.

^^^ i wudnt say dope i rembered tryin on a 10 (my usual size) and feelin cramped nd hot thinkin the shoes trash but it came to me tryin an 11 (wth) to find outthey comfy but fps arent rly like other retros everybodys waitin 2 get em for the lo-lo just to ball in cuz to tell u the truth i think thats the only time theshoe will look good on the court

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

damn, just found out about the flight 95s
smh.gif

btw anywhere to get the blk/blu 96s?
i posted a few pages back that the Tucson outlet have them for 52 but was mentioned they could be found cheaper...

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

What is the cheapest site/place I can get a pair of Air Max 95 chilli or sport red in a size 12?
I would say at this point, probably eBay is the best bet to get the sport red for cheapest. That is only if you don't have a store around yourway that has marked them down. Nobody has mentioned them in outlets yet, and the major stores have not marked them down yet.

There is also the 25% off for footlocker going on this weekend, I'm not sure those are excluded.

Originally Posted by abernja

You guys sleeping on the Fun Police will prob regret it in a couple years. The shoe is DOPE!!!

I found some sample Jordan shorts today. They were black and purple with a yellow jumpman for $15. I bought the only pair.

fun police = wack
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by abernja

fun police = wack
indifferent.gif

Yea, i doubt i will regret anything.

Back
Top Bottom