Official Oakland Raiders vs NY Giants

Maybe next year
smh.gif
or sometime this century we might be a good team again.

we just drafted a wr... i would love dez tho, but hes not really gunna do anything with jamarcus as our qb

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

we just drafted a wr... i would love dez tho, but hes not really gunna do anything with jamarcus as our qb

al davis will want dez in next years draft, and he can help out on special teams as well, something i thought maclin could've brought to the raiders....butwhat do i know:rolleyes
i wouldnt completely put all the blame on Russell...if he isn't throwing the ball all over the place, the wr are dropping the pass, or the o-line just gotsmacked....that offense as a whole needs to get it together....

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Who? I haven't seen this guy play yet. Murphy?

Just got in, crowd was live... no complaints.

Russell had no line to protect him, not that it wasn't all their fault either. Just an all around bad look.

This is the best thing the Giants could have going into the Saints game next week. I wonder if the game will be moved to 4 est?

I'll say it again...IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WE DRAFT PEOPLE, I SWEAR WE COULD HAVE PEYTON MANNING AND ADRIAN PETERSON OR ANY GROUP OF ELITE PLAYERS ANDTHEY WOULD BE GARBAGE IN OAKLAND BECAUSE OF THE SHYYYTY PLAY CALLING AND MANAGEMENT.....WE'LL WON'T BE ANY GOOD UNTIL AL DAVIS DIES OR GIVES UP THETEAM TO SOMEBODY THAT KNOWS WHAT THE +!#@ THEY'RE DOING...

*end rant*

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Just got in, crowd was live... no complaints.

Russell had no line to protect him, not that it wasn't all their fault either. Just an all around bad look.
Did you go to the game today? If so, what seats?

There was a thread for this game today? Damn, that was truly a Varsity v. Freshman game at its finest. What a joke.

Giants got it next week too in my opinion, the Saints don't strike too much fear into me.

The Saints' offense struggled against that Jets defense, so they can be stopped. If we run the ball well, I think we pull out a close one...23-17.

Back
Top Bottom