:::[Official] Oakland Raiders 2010 Offseason Thread::: Report: Justin Fargas Cut!!!!!

at least Tebow will not be a raider
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

I LOVE the pick of McClain. I still think we should draft a qb in the second round though and it's looking like one of them will fall to us. I REALLY REALLY hate JaMarcus.

McClain will be the goods. First time in a LONG time I've been thoroughly excited about a pick.

I seriously hope he's finally the next GREAT LB for us.

Round 2. I want a lineman.

I feel your concern for a QB. IF Clausen is there in Round 2, that might have to be the pick, but I want NO parts of Mccoy.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

I LOVE the pick of McClain. I still think we should draft a qb in the second round though and it's looking like one of them will fall to us. I REALLY REALLY hate JaMarcus.

I feel your concern for a QB. IF Clausen is there in Round 2, that might have to be the pick, but I want NO parts of Mccoy.
Why? I feel like he'll be a far better QB than Clausen. Why hasn't Clausen been picked yet? Because everyone knows he's trash and completely overrated. I honestly don't think McCoy is that bad, I especially like his mindset whereas Clausen just seems like some pompous *$%%*#%.

Far better? What do you see that makes you feel Colt is far better?

I look at Colt and his arm is unimpressive. His receivers have to slow down and almost stop running to
come back for his under thrown balls. No receiver will be that wide open in the league.

Ideally with that 2nd rounder, we'd pick Terrance Cody, but if we must go with Qb, I'd rather it be Clausen.

Well right now McCoy isn't far better than Clausen, but I feel like with a little experience and some good coaching he'll develop into a better quarterback than Clausen.

We can go so many different ways with the 2nd round pick. We can go with Cody or Price at DT, pick up a QB, or go with Bruce Campbell. If we select any of those I'll be happy.

2007: I wanted Peterson we got...Jamarcus Russell
2008: I wanted McFadden we got...McFadden
2009: I wanted Orakpo we got...Heyward bey
2010: I wanted Roethlesberger or Tebow we got...Rolando McClain I hope this works out.

Lets take Campbell or any OT in the 2nd and Tony Pike in the 3rd.

McClain was a good pick. If we switch into 34 gotta hope Cody is there.

I really dont wanna pick a Qb, lets help our line here(either side)

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

eyes.gif
SEC Linebackers = the goods.

Hopefully he'll be our version of patrick willis
pimp.gif

McClain looks like he runs in sand, not even comparable to P. Willis.
You know who he reminds me of? Ron Artest. Just the way he moves is very Artest-like.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

2010: I wanted Roethlesberger or Tebow we got...Rolando McClain I hope this works out.

you wanted Tebow? you want Tony Pike?
laugh.gif

real excited about this pick. always been a fan of mcclain.
pimp.gif

first draft pick ive been happy about in a while.

we still got morrison, howard, and now we got wimbley and groves.

if clausen is still there at 39, id be cool with that. would help if we got some help on the line and at cornerback though.

lets hope the rest of the draft goes well
pimp.gif

Why on earth would you want tebow on our team?

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

Why on earth would you want tebow on our team?

Tebow is a champ he will be good if not great. I dont know why mad people hate on him. You guys have probably been listening to BSPN...same guys who always hate on everything Raiders. I hate that TEBOW went to Denver. In a few years theyll be sayin Tebow was a steal that he won a ton in college but people were reluctant because of his throwing motion nevertheless the Broncos gambled and he became an NFL probowl QB. GMs will be like why didnt we see it? Hello its all there the will, the determination, and the skillzzz.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

you wanted Tebow? you want Tony Pike?
laugh.gif

Yeah Clausen wont be there and Mccoy will be a poor mans doug flutie. Tony Pike has size and he is the 5th best QB lets give him a shot in the 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom