Official Oakland Athletics 2012 Season Thread (94-68) AL WEST CHAMPIONS

JP showing up!
pimp.gif
Way to stop that nasty 3 game skid.

Coco needs to go go, on the real. [Stephen A Smith] HE CAN'T HIT, HE CAN'T RUN, HE CANT GET ON BASE! HE CAN STEAL BASES, BUT YOU GOTTA GET ON BASE TO DO THAT! THE MAN'S A SCRUB, HE CAN'T PLAY! [/Stephen A. Smith]

Once Manny time comes, I think the offense will be decently fun to watch, and that's all I'm asking.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

JP showing up!
pimp.gif
Way to stop that nasty 3 game skid.

Coco needs to go go, on the real. [Stephen A Smith] HE CAN'T HIT, HE CAN'T RUN, HE CANT GET ON BASE! HE CAN STEAL BASES, BUT YOU GOTTA GET ON BASE TO DO THAT! THE MAN'S A SCRUB, HE CAN'T PLAY! [/Stephen A. Smith]

Once Manny time comes, I think the offense will be decently fun to watch, and that's all I'm asking.
laugh.gif
 You have Stephen A. Smith on point. Coco needs to be gone.
I like the Inge pickup, his bat is currently non-existent but his defense is there. I believe he will give us some offensive life soon. 
pimp.gif

I'm in a for game also, as long as its a weekend because I live out in Sac now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by grusumm18

cook

2nd hit allowed all season
1st to lhb

and damb red, ball - glove
1 hit to Poo holes, and 1 hit to Ortiz.  I'll take it. 

.500 when everyone pegged us to be at about .250 right around now

Pedobearfeelsgoodman.gif

Also, anyone know where I can snag that throwback fitted? I need to build my A's hat collection. Only Have these 2 so far:

images

images

My birthday is on May 8th, maybe I'll catch the A's play the Blue Jays.
Edit: I haven't collected any SGA in a while..

34b0cdca709311e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

I want that throwback fitted, too. It looked too clean.

John, what did you do with that A's logo you cut out of one of your hats? I remember you did that because the hat was super worn out or something?

I bought this hat during one of New Era's 50% off sales last year, and I don't think I've worn it yet. I wanted the 1989 one, but they were sold out.
ohwell.gif

Oakland-Athletics-MLB-1974-World-Series-Retro-Custom-New-Era-Fitted-Hat-59fifty-5950-1.jpg

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I want that throwback fitted, too. It looked too clean.

John, what did you do with that A's logo you cut out of one of your hats? I remember you did that because the hat was super worn out or something?
It was the first Black/Green A's hat, damn that was a while back I'm surprised you still remember that.

Tampa Bay tomorrow...

Lets hope Jemile can get rolling.

You guys think Yoenis has a good shot at AL ROY?

If I ever get the ban hammer again, I'm coming back as "Let Ryan Cook"
pimp.gif

Taylor up again (for realz this time) and Coco on the DL (I say DFA him).

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

I bought this hat during one of New Era's 50% off sales last year, and I don't think I've worn it yet. I wanted the 1989 one, but they were sold out.
ohwell.gif

Oakland-Athletics-MLB-1974-World-Series-Retro-Custom-New-Era-Fitted-Hat-59fifty-5950-1.jpg
I have the '89 cap, it's pretty awesome but since I stay out in LA no one out there really cares 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Also, anyone know where I can snag that throwback fitted? I need to build my A's hat collection. Only Have these 2 so far:

images

images

The 89' WS fitted is at HatClub

I heard the chairman and CEO of Clorox are trying to keep the A's in Oakland. Man, I just want this $*%$ to be a over and tell us where we can builda new stadium. This $*%$ is ridiculous.

Anyways, Ross getting worked out there. Back to back @%%%%$ starts.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm tired of this whole charade that people keep putting on about keeping the A's in Oakland; its not gonna happen!*

*Unless, out of the blue, Lew Wolff sells the team to a multi billionaire like Larry Ellison who would fund a stadium himself.

Back
Top Bottom