Official NY Mets 2012 Thread. Time To Face The Yung God, Mets Face Harper For 3 Games.

Should of swept, but nice to see we're getting on the right track.
Tejada getting a MRI though
frown.gif

Quad strain, hope he is not out for TOO long.

Good series win, still not over the sweep though.

Gotta keep this going and take these division games while these other teams are still playing poorly...

Anyone peep our June schedule
sick.gif

Lose 3, win 3. I'm pretty happy with the season so far, I expected them to be a lot less fun to watch to be honest. Not because of the players themselves but the competition. I like the fact that there's a lot of homegrown players out there. Definitely good to see Johan doing well too.

The Marlins have been winning lately but I'm in full hater mode this season and want to see us help keep the Phillies and/or the Marlins out of the postseason if possible.

I didn't get to see the Valdespin HR because I was freaking out during the Rangers game but that's a decent first hit. I hope Thole is okay, he's been pretty solid this year.

I'm very impressed by this team so far. It's great to have a team that plays with constant effort each and every night. I know its early in the season, but I really think they'll continue to surprise. 

if we are competitive why not go after oswalt? if the mets can keep this up, and have santana, oswalt and dickey at the top of the rotation WHO says we cant make the playoffs?

Originally Posted by jhova718

if we are competitive why not go after oswalt? if the mets can keep this up, and have santana, oswalt and dickey at the top of the rotation WHO says we cant make the playoffs?
I've been thinking that all along as well but Oswalt is a redneck and hates NYC with a passion...
But that was the Yankees.  Him signing with us after rejecting the Yankees multiple times would be gold
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom