Official Nt hall of shame

Can't remember dude's SN, but he created the thread about that long mysterious road out in the middle of no where with the sign that said "don't go beyond this point" or something to that affect. Kept dragging it out about how he was going to go, anticipation kept building up, and excuses kept coming as to why he couldnt make it out there, and he ultimately took heat for not coming through after all that hype. That thread was lulz :lol:

Last edited:
Remember how dudes tried to warn him that some career minded dude with more life experience and more to offer could swipe her easily while you chill at mom's crib and work a **** job? yup.

That PYG thread was classic, so many different twists and turns, shame it got locked. Joint was barely about posting your girl.
:wow: :wow:

KT really happened?

You lyyyyeeeennn bro... :rofl:...

Please give me as much detail as possible...

Does he still post?

Can't remember dude's SN, but he created the thread about that long mysterious road out in the middle of no where with the sign that said "don't go beyond this point" or something to that effect. Kept dragging it out about how he was going to go, anticipation kept building up, and excuses kept coming as to why he couldnt make it out there, and he ultimately took heat for not coming through after all that hype. That thread was lulz :lol:

I remember that!

That one NTer who pretended to be his wife and chatted up with another NTer to see if she was cheating should both be added to the list.

Remember how dudes tried to warn him that some career minded dude with more life experience and more to offer could swipe her easily while you chill at mom's crib and work a **** job? yup.

That PYG thread was classic, so many different twists and turns, shame it got locked. Joint was barely about posting your girl.

KT really happened?

Does he still post?

It's in the madness that was that PYG thread somewhere after egaroc posted his glorious chocolate chick with incredible mass to waist ratio. Dude went on a rant about sisters dating white dudes, then I think it came out some suave older white dude from work beat them cheeks.

KT really happened?

Does he still post?

It's in the madness that was that PYG thread somewhere after egaroc posted his glorious chocolate chick with incredible mass to waist ratio. Dude went on a rant about sisters dating white dudes, then I think it came out some suave older white dude from work beat them cheeks.

ouch

Can't remember dude's SN, but he created the thread about that long mysterious road out in the middle of no where with the sign that said "don't go beyond this point" or something to that affect. Kept dragging it out about how he was going to go, anticipation kept building up, and excuses kept coming as to why he couldnt make it out there, and he ultimately took heat for not coming through after all that hype. That thread was lulz :lol:

I remember that! dude posted about it and the sign said if you go past the sign they will shoot you.
Nters were talking about ordering pizza to that house :lol:
One Nter actually went out there and took a pic, so he could get votes for a mountain dew can he made

Last edited:
Wat bout dat nter who said his house burned down.. The nter who lurked shoud go in da hall of fame for dat lurk tho

Backstory?

Don't rem if it was mentioned yet in this thread, but dude who lied about who he was and the pic of him with his girl. Then the actual guy somehow found it and exposed him :lol:

Dude said he couldn't return a shoe or something because his house burned down. obviously he was lying

Cragmatic it was.. Dude still post too like everything's good :smh: NT never forgot crag

Ben Baller -in all honesty dude seems like he lives a cool life. But he can't just leave it at that, has to embellish, inflate, and exaggerate...all for what??? Some kind of acceptance, eprops from a bunch of dudes? SMH

Franalations -for being the poster child of turning, "buying sneakers for the love/nostalgia from sports"...to beasting "pokemon collecting". And wearing Givenchy & leather skirts.

SN unknown -the dude who's girl got "Smushed". Yikes...LOL And all the other obvious usual suspects already mentioned.

Last edited:
oh-"dom for III's"-snaps88. I'll never forget when Meth had to tell dude to go ghost or he would be permabanned. :lol:

I forgot who but dude was posting his meat pics on a rate your penis website & a dude posted "delicious" right under his post

Back
Top Bottom