Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

He's been before but they'd never emailed and for some reason seeing this almost had ya boy choked up this AM :lol:

Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 11.10.09 AM.png

For you guys with kids in sports or extra-curricular activities

What age did you start them? and what activities? I have seen lots of girls in gymnastics around my sons age (15 months) but i am looking for alternatives. (he's starting t-ball at 3)

Last edited:
Man kids get you with their pure hearts

My wife grandma passed away last week and i was explain to my 7 and 3 year-old

My 7 year old response was who is going to watch wheel of fortune with her and my youngest asked how is she going to see my new dances...this was what they did for the last 2 years after school.

Kids are pretty cool

Update: Baby Fozz has not arrived. Wife is feeling fine without any contractions, but has discharge.

I'm back at work and just waiting for the call, but it seems like the little guy is not quite ready to come out. My wife's stomach is lower than it was a couple days ago.

I'm predicting next week. My wife thinks by this weekend lol. We'll see.

Update: Baby Fozz has not arrived. Wife is feeling fine without any contractions, but has discharge.

I'm back at work and just waiting for the call, but it seems like the little guy is not quite ready to come out. My wife's stomach is lower than it was a couple days ago.

Lol so exciting I say this weekend also. Yall bags packed?

I damn near bought the whole store for 100 :lol:

lmfao. See plus ebates has 5% back

Wow you have a chance to cram in some movies, catch up on sleep, and go out to dinner. Do it while you can!

What age did you start them? and what activities? I have seen lots of girls in gymnastics around my sons age (15 months) but i am looking for alternatives. (he's starting t-ball at 3)

My son is playing soccer right now. It's not really organized at all, but he enjoys it and is learning how to interact with other kids and follow directions.

I have seen lots of girls in gymnastics around my sons age (15 months) but i am looking for alternatives. (he's starting t-ball at 3)
my son used to go to a class called ninja warriors :lol:
it's kinda like gymnastics for boys. they do different obstacle courses and other stuff. another popular one similar to that is a place called my gym. not sure if you guys have that. after looking around, i think i'll be starting my son in judo. bjj might be too technical right now. i'll get him in something with striking later on. he's not super athletic and i don't want him to be discouraged.

my wife and I had a bit of a beef about our daughter.
our daughter is very under weight (born 6"14, after 2 weeks hit 7lbs..now still only 7.4, 6 weeks later)
I kept telling her yo let's supplement with formula make sure she's growing.
my wife kept insistning on doing only breast. which I understand thats what we wanted but her milk isn't coming in as hard (now it is but this is 6 weeks later) .. so today we go doctor is now saying she's in the 3 %-tile and it's concerning.
Now she's all upset cuz doctor said the exact same thing I did.
give her the breast milk. then give her formula on top of that. pump it all out. rinse and repeat.

Lol so exciting I say this weekend also. Yall bags packed?
Wife has her bag and our daughter's bag packed. Me? Nope :lol:
Wow you have a chance to cram in some movies, catch up on sleep, and go out to dinner. Do it while you can!
Yeah, we have a 3yr old, so we'll probably try to do what we can before the baby arrives.

So far, she isn't feeling anything other than light cramping. She thinks it's because she's hungry. So, we'll see.

my wife and I had a bit of a beef about our daughter.
our daughter is very under weight (born 6"14, after 2 weeks hit 7lbs..now still only 7.4, 6 weeks later)
I kept telling her yo let's supplement with formula make sure she's growing.
my wife kept insistning on doing only breast. which I understand thats what we wanted but her milk isn't coming in as hard (now it is but this is 6 weeks later) .. so today we go doctor is now saying she's in the 3 %-tile and it's concerning.
Now she's all upset cuz doctor said the exact same thing I did.
give her the breast milk. then give her formula on top of that. pump it all out. rinse and repeat.

Try to be patient. a Mother's ability to breastfeed is an emotional and mental challenge. It is an extreme connection and can devastate moms (and make them feel like a failure) when they cannot provide enough. Is she feeding on demand? Are you talking to her calmly about it? because like i said it's sensitive for us mommies.

But a mother's inability to breastfeed is actually more common then people realize. Is the baby crying from not getting enough?

Try to be patient. a Mother's ability to breastfeed is an emotional and mental challenge. It is an extreme connection and can devastate moms (and make them feel like a failure) when they cannot provide enough. Is she feeding on demand? Are you talking to her calmly about it? because like i said it's sensitive for us mommies.

But a mother's inability to breastfeed is actually more common then people realize. Is the baby crying from not getting enough?
That's just it baby seems content doesn't cry much. But she likes to keep latched in order to fall àsleep

My son started with a pee wee lacrosse activity at 3 years old. Just 1 day a week on weekends.

He started Muay Thai when he was 4. Before he started pre-k.

When he started pre-k there was gym and other after school activities for him.

That's just it baby seems content doesn't cry much. But she likes to keep latched in order to fall àsleep

Is she eating every 2-3 hours? Has your wife seen a lactation consultant? They can actually measure your daughters intake to see if she’s really getting enough

My wife is also crazy stubborn. She been known we should've actually went to the hospital s LC. But she text the WICs LC a all she tells her is keep trying

My son did my gym for almost 2 years it was pretty good it introduced him to other kids the toughest class for me when I was actually able to leave him with the teachers without him freaking out about me leaving. I miss those days :lol: dudes 8 now and is all about hanging out with the neighborhood kids. Is it true once they turn 9-10 years old they aren’t your little buddy anymore :lol: they’d rather hang with homies than the parents

Is she eating every 2-3 hours? Has your wife seen a lactation consultant? They can actually measure your daughters intake to see if she’s really getting enough
Lactation consultant is the way to go, my wife went to one and she learned so much about positioning. Saves money on formula. I think formula is a scam to be honest. My friends with kids that were strictly formula are on the shorter side too.

Lactation consultant is the way to go, my wife went to one and she learned so much about positioning. Saves money on formula. I think formula is a scam to be honest. My friends with kids that were strictly formula are on the shorter side too.
I wouldnt say it's a scam. Because some people legit NEED it. Or to supplement.
Breast feeding is an all day event. Its not like the movies where women can just pump out 8 oz each time. Its a long slow process

Back
Top Bottom