Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

End of August. She's probably going to be early.

Is this her first? soon may not be THAT soon. Usually first babies go full term PLUS. lol I was due middle August. Around this time everyone kept telling me "you're so low, any day now any day now..." that kid came when he wanted too ( a week after his due date)

What did you guys pack in your hospital bag? I threw in some comfortable clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste and deodorant but I have to be missing something important :nerd:

I packed my Husband:
Basketball shorts and tees (could be used to sleep in or run errands)
Face towel and body towel
toiletries
2 outfits (for guests and for coming home)
Shower shoes
socks
his favorite pillow
lots of snacks and coffee (hospital food is trash and you wont want to leave out for every meal)

Is this her first? soon may not be THAT soon. Usually first babies go full term PLUS. lol I was due middle August. Around this time everyone kept telling me "you're so low, any day now any day now..." that kid came when he wanted too ( a week after his due date)

I packed my Husband:
Basketball shorts and tees (could be used to sleep in or run errands)
Face towel and body towel
toiletries
2 outfits (for guests and for coming home)
Shower shoes
socks
his favorite pillow
lots of snacks and coffee (hospital food is trash and you wont want to leave out for every meal)

Yeah, our first. I want her to come now, but realistically I wouldn't mind her staying in there for a bit longer so we have more time to get ready :lol:

Wife decided to take a pregnancy test after work today since her period was late but I really didn't think much of it.

Test came back Positive and I really don't know what it is but I'm still having a hard time believing it's real. She been sittin' here stunned and emotional and I'm still operating like her test fell into that 3% chance of being wrong :lol:

This feeling of "naaaaah, I'ma wake up and this won't be real!" gotta be normal right? I feel like that "this is fine" meme right now - mad weird.
I’m on the same boat. My girl has been feeling tired, nauseous, etc. but she told me it was normal she felt that way before she got her period. Well this past Sunday my girl took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. In fact she took two and it came back positive. She was going nuts! While I stayed calm cause I’m thinking it wasn’t real. After having time to think and rationalize, I’m like oh **** :lol: Definitely wasn’t in our plans. Having a child was at the bottom of the list.

What did you guys pack in your hospital bag? I threw in some comfortable clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste and deodorant but I have to be missing something important :nerd:
If your room has a shower, body wash, shampoo, a towel. Also make sure your wife has something comfortable to wear when you guys go home.

And don't forget the car seat! lol

Bros,

Baby Fozz is a boy!

ImpracticalWearyGosling-size_restricted.gif

My daughter and my neice. Thank god my sons a tank.... Hes gunna handle all my light work so i can stay outta jail till she graduates highschool. Hah All the middle school and high school boys catching hands from lil man

Attachments

• IMG_20180801_161121_394.jpg
    IMG_20180801_161121_394.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 13
My girl is putting pressure for baby 2 already, she’s cheating too by looking good when we go to bed so I’m not even thinking straight when we go at it.

It’s crazy how much your kids copy you. The other day I was outside working out doing some push ups, sit ups and jump roping while my daughter was coloring with chalk. Out of no where she comes and lays next to me and starts doing sit ups. Next she does push ups with me and then grabbed the jump rope and started jumping up and down :lol: it was awesome.

My girl is putting pressure for baby 2 already, she’s cheating too by looking good when we go to bed so I’m not even thinking straight when we go at it.

It’s crazy how much your kids copy you. The other day I was outside working out doing some push ups, sit ups and jump roping while my daughter was coloring with chalk. Out of no where she comes and lays next to me and starts doing sit ups. Next she does push ups with me and then grabbed the jump rope and started jumping up and down :lol: it was awesome.
Right?! It's so cool to see your kids copy you.

Yo, what is this Horrid Henry BS?

Put that on the list of shows to keep your kids from.

1. Caillou
2. Horrid Henry

It literally just chronicles a very spoiled horrid kid.

Getting super close to the due date. Can happen any time now :nerd: Hospital bag finally packed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom