Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Man I hate sitting here at work everyday for 8-9 hours while my son just keeps growing and growing.
So true.  Most days I leave for work and the kids are asleep.  I get home from work just in time to have dinner as a family, bathe the kids, and put them to sleep.  So I'm spending 2 hours a day tops with them.  They spend more time every day being influenced by Mickey Mouse than daddy!

Feel y'all on that. Worked 6days/50hrs a week for 8 years. Missed out on a lot. Past yr I've been on and off with work but having the best time ever with my kiddos. Their so funny and bring the best out of a mf.
Need to start my own company not for the $$ but so I can spend more time with my family.

Nice touch with the matching kicks.
pimp.gif

man, been working a lot of doubles (16 hours) every other day, have like 10 spots in August ... hate being away from the fam.

but my wifey just passed her state nursing boards, god is great man. really want to start having another kid soon.

Last edited:
Just relocated from CA to VA...Drove across country and very surprised how well my daughter was during the entire trip. 

Now i'm trying to get used to the time zone difference and trying to find a permanent place to live. 

So exhausted.

Just relocated from CA to VA...Drove across country and very surprised how well my daughter was during the entire trip. 

Now i'm trying to get used to the time zone difference and trying to find a permanent place to live. 

So exhausted.
it def. takes a toll man, i moved from CA to NY and it took me bout a year to adjust to a small 3 hour diff. i was already a night owl back home so it was hard on me 

So exhausted.

how many stops?

we did a 3,700 mile car trip and our dude did pretty well all things considered.

how many stops?

we did a 3,700 mile car trip and our dude did pretty well all things considered.
We stopped in five cities in five days. 

I figured we couldn't drive more than 8-9 hrs a day due to our daughter losing it in the car seat.

Definitely awesome to see parts of the U.S. that I would have never have stepped foot on. 

But for sure, the next time we plan to go back to CA to visit...we're taking the plane. 

I figured we couldn't drive more than 8-9 hrs a day due to our daughter losing it in the car seat.

Definitely awesome to see parts of the U.S. that I would have never have stepped foot on. 

But for sure, the next time we plan to go back to CA to visit...we're taking the plane. 

My sons first trip on the plane was cool.

On the way back not so much. We were running late so didn't have a chance to change his diaper before the flight.

You can't use the bathroom until you reach a certain altitude.

That happened to my homies kid. The kid took a shiii at takeoff and it stunk up the plane and they had to wait Til they reached the altitude. And he was screaming the whole time. Lol.

Yeah, 10 hours in a car (with lunch/gas stops) was the max. Anything over that, our dude was just flipping mad.

We tried our best to make our stops more than a night throughout the road trip and that helped too so he didn't have to go back to back long car rides accept for on the way home. White Fish Montana to Bend Oregon (12+ hrs), then Bend Oregon to Bay Area (10). Agreed on aspects of the country.

My sons first trip on the plane was cool.

On the way back not so much. We were running late so didn't have a chance to change his diaper before the flight.

You can't use the bathroom until you reach a certain altitude.

That happened to my homies kid. The kid took a shiii at takeoff and it stunk up the plane and they had to wait Til they reached the altitude. And he was screaming the whole time. Lol.
Been dealing with my boy going in his pants the past 4 days straight. Not sure what to do at this point since he was doing pretty good about going pee in the potty before this. Now, it's like we've regressed and need to start all over.

Not fun to clean up!
sick.gif

I been thinkin.

On some ignorant ****.

When my lil boy turns 10 ima get him a bottom grill if that is still coo by then.

I might just get my girls lil bro a grill just for thenreaction tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom