Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

!!--Open SPLIT- Super Cheap Parfums De Marly Layton EDP--!!

gxp-13021.jpg

Parfums De Marly Layton EDP, great frag , super versatile. Was able to grab a backup bottle for a great price.

Top notes are Apple, Lavender, Bergamot and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Geranium, Violet and Jasmine; base notes are Vanilla, Cardamom, Sandalwood, Pepper, Guaiac Wood and Patchouli.

$19 per 10ml. $5 for shipping/supplies. Can also do one 50ml in a single bottle for 100 Shipped if anyone wants it. PM me with how much you want, first come first serve.

Just saw this review on Fragrantica… I’m in :lol:.

IMG_4934.jpeg

!!--Open SPLIT- Super Cheap Parfums De Marly Layton EDP--!!

gxp-13021.jpg

Parfums De Marly Layton EDP, great frag , super versatile. Was able to grab a backup bottle for a great price.

Top notes are Apple, Lavender, Bergamot and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Geranium, Violet and Jasmine; base notes are Vanilla, Cardamom, Sandalwood, Pepper, Guaiac Wood and Patchouli.

$19 per 10ml. $5 for shipping/supplies. Can also do one 50ml in a single bottle for 100 Shipped if anyone wants it. PM me with how much you want, first come first serve.
Still some room on The PDM Layton split. If you want any pm me.

Saw that gucci guilty EDP was mad cheap at costco online (5 oz for $99) last week and arrived today. Very impressed! *chefs kiss

Layton split update. Still waiting on the bottle, should be here any day. Still a little left if anyone wants to get in on it. Pm me

Not fond of tobacco scents. I do like a vanilla one, I have Ani but that can be overwhelming sometimes. Is something aquatic a thing for Fall/Winter?

Yeah, I’d say try Silver Mountain Water (Creed) if you want something with an aquatic note for the fall/winter. Even Acqua Di Gio is nice in the winter, but that’s probably the most used cologne in the universe lol.

Back
Top Bottom