Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Rose 31 was a great summer scent

Any Dyptique fans in here? looking for a new fall scent, did not like Do Son at all really when I went to their store

picked up Drakkar Intense and Attitude Oud Vanille by Macarena in the last few weeks as well.

IMG_2037.jpeg

Most recent pickups…
Xerjoff Nio
Xerjoff Lira (for wifey)
BR540 Extrait

Outside of the OG’s I’m kinda off Creed. The new direction they’ve taken with their newer releases has been meh. Charging $600 for an overhyped flanker and telling people it’s a limited one time release. Setting up counters in Macy’s. And these new fragrances just smell like Creed’s rendition of DHI and MFK Grand Soir.

Seems like they just lost touch of what made them the front runner in the fragrance game.

They could ride their mainstays to the grave because most of them are that good but I’d like to see another Aventus-esque release from Creed. That fragrance changed the game and we’re overdue another one.

Molecule 01 use to be had on the low ,
Can’t find it under retail now
1724854055282.png
I bought most of my Escentric Moleculs from fragrancenet for less than $100. They have the best prices for that house. However it seems like most of them are actually sold out. I would request to be notified when they do restock.

That JPG Ultra Male Intense is pretty dope for a designer. I might cop a bottle.

Let me know if you see it anywhere for a decent price. Might grab a bottle for dad. He loves the original but said his last bottle smelled weak. Pretty sure it’s been reformulated. So this new one is intriguing.

!!--Open SPLIT- Super Cheap Parfums De Marly Layton EDP--!!

gxp-13021.jpg

Parfums De Marly Layton EDP, great frag , super versatile. Was able to grab a backup bottle for a great price.

Top notes are Apple, Lavender, Bergamot and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Geranium, Violet and Jasmine; base notes are Vanilla, Cardamom, Sandalwood, Pepper, Guaiac Wood and Patchouli.

$19 per 10ml. $5 for shipping/supplies. Can also do one 50ml in a single bottle for 100 Shipped if anyone wants it. PM me with how much you want, first come first serve.

Back
Top Bottom