Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I’m really curious about this HTTP but the way ya hype up aventus I’m not trying to take the risk.

*I don’t hate aventus but far from best thing I’ve smelled

B86459E9-260A-4034-B6AE-9C2E4CDA3AD9.jpeg

Huge shout out to air spider 777 air spider 777 for the HTTP. Came in yesterday, needed the reup and glad I got this after kicking myself for missing the deal on the tester.

That bergdoff looks good

Anyone got any summer splits? Hit 90 here today and i had no idea what to wear so i threw on some Virgin Island Water...meh

Got that Jimmy Choo Man Ice. Smells good but 0 projection or longevity. IDK if maybe other people can smell it on me and I just cant smell it myself but it doesnt seem like it. Joint last about 2 minutes

found the last ones i made tucked in a drawer of the bond 9 splits. so.
10ml of bleeker st and 10ml of http for $42 shipped to the first one who wants it. if no one grabs it guess i'll just start usin these insteada my bottles for a minute.

I downsized my collection by 3 bottles this week. Meringa, Interlude Man and Dior Homme Intense sold within hours on eBay. All sold to known splitters of course lol.

Back
Top Bottom