Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Just picked up a 60ml decant of Aventus.. Quite happy with the batch and I hear all 2012 batches are a good balances.. I even think mine is 70% pineapple/fruity with a bit of smokeyness to it. First day i wore it 12hrs easy, but it hasn't been that consistent.

Also picked up Dior Bois D'argent after watching a few reviews on the tube.. 
eek.gif

it doesn't jump out at you like cologne, like "oh this guy is obviously wearing cologne.." but it has the sillage of a woman fragrance, you're surrounded in a sweet, inviting cloud everywhere you go. and 1 spray to each side of the neck lasts well over 24hrs on me. This is exactly what i ask for out of a fragrance.

where'd you cop the decanter from?

Also has anyone tried Rochas Man? Is it better to be cheap and cop it or just get New Haarlem? :lol:

Last edited:
Givenchy play intense n spicebomb r my favs atm hewood rocky mountain remeinds me of minnesota in rhe summer (sp? Or misnamed? Maybe) I like too
Probably a stupid question, but what is the main difference between the Given Play Intense and Givenchy Play? Is it just stronger or does it have some different stuff in it? I like the original and might order a bottle.

Probably a stupid question, but what is the main difference between the Given Play Intense and Givenchy Play? Is it just stronger or does it have some different stuff in it? I like the original and might order a bottle.

The reality is they just use names to attract buyers

If you smelled 95% of the sport, intense, etc versions without knowing the name you'd never know it was linked

Intense is usually a stronger smell, never liked intense versions of cologne, too synthetic and overpowering

where'd you cop the decanter from?

Also has anyone tried Rochas Man? Is it better to be cheap and cop it or just get New Haarlem?
laugh.gif
decant from facebook frag group, there are Aventus splits just about every week. 

Rochas Man is a good option, period. But if you got the paper, NH is the better fragrance. 

cool thread.

I use a couple different colognes

For about the last month i have been using Bvlgari Aqua. Great everyday cologne, smells clean and lasts for a decent amount of time. Before that I was using Burburry Touch but I didnt even finish the bottle, got so tired of it.

When im going out i use my Creed Green Irish Tweed. Bought it about year and a half ago, love it....some say it might be a little strong...but a spray or two and you smell :smokin

I got Creed Bois du Portugal Millesime as a gift for the holidays from my girlfriends mom. Also very nice.

Givenchy play intense n spicebomb r my favs atm hewood rocky mountain remeinds me of minnesota in rhe summer (sp? Or misnamed? Maybe) I like too
THIS 

But it's going on 5 years and I need another scent, lately I'm looking for something STRONG and pungent that drops panties on site.

I know this sounds weird but something that smells European and lasts all day. Play's scent doesn't last very long. 3 hours top.

I want to smell like some hairy chested guy named Fredrico with his shirt unbuttoned 3 buttons down, namsayen?

Man anybody know of someone doing aventus splits lemme know, really wanna try the stuff before I drop that kinda cash on a bottle. Been on basenotes and it's confusing as hell and apparently I missed out on the decant guy on youtube. :smh:

Man anybody know of someone doing aventus splits lemme know, really wanna try the stuff before I drop that kinda cash on a bottle. Been on basenotes and it's confusing as hell and apparently I missed out on the decant guy on youtube. :smh:
You can go to fragrancefanatic1 YouTube channel he has buy/sell/swap thread video each month you might be able to find someone splitting Aventus, a lot of people will say the best batches of Aventus are the z01 and i believe the x02, I got a decant of the z01 amazing stuff but then bought a bottle of the newer 2012 c01 it's ok but not like z01.

Last edited:
You can go to fragrancefanatic1 YouTube channel he has buy/sell/swap thread video each month you might be able to find someone splitting Aventus, a lot of people will say the best batches of Aventus are the z01 and i believe the x02, I got a decant of the z01 amazing stuff but then bought a bottle of the newer 2012 c01 it's ok but not like z01.

Good looking out, gonna check it out. There's a kid on ebay splitting a batch of the z01 for pretty good prices, seems legit but ebay is always a last option these days.

THIS 

But it's going on 5 years and I need another scent, lately I'm looking for something STRONG and pungent that drops panties on site.
I know this sounds weird but something that smells European and lasts all day. Play's scent doesn't last very long. 3 hours top.

I want to smell like some hairy chested guy named Fredrico with his shirt unbuttoned 3 buttons down, namsayen?

For me sweet gourmands drop panties
Dior Homme Intense
L'instant de Geurlain extreme
Pure Malt

Chocolate, cocoa, vanilla, berries etc..

Anything with a strong Oud scent, also.. I've gotten compliment from older women with Tom Ford Oud Wood

For me sweet gourmands drop panties
Dior Homme Intense
L'instant de Geurlain extreme
Pure Malt

Chocolate, cocoa, vanilla, berries etc..

Anything with a strong Oud scent, also.. I've gotten compliment from older women with Tom Ford Oud Wood

Bond 9 New Haarlem>>>>>>>Pure Malt

After going through that Sampler set my GF got me for my birthday that had Gucci Guilty, Dior, Bulgari, John Varvatos & Pacco Rabanne 1 million, I went to Sephora and rolled with the Racco Rabanne.

I wanted the Varvatos but Sephora ran out so I settled for the 1 million. Smells great, IMO.

Been wearing Bleu de Chanel and it seems to only last about 2 or 3 hours on my skin.

I'm a big fan of the Chanel fragrances but I feel like they won't last on my skin long.

I usually spray when I get out the shower.

-Small spray on both wrist
-One on chest
-Two on each side of my neck.

Last edited:
I never knew Bleu de Chanel to be known for more than avg. longevity..

I wore two sprays of Allure Edition Blanche before I hopped on a 2 hour flight, 2 sprays and I'm pretty sure I chocked a few people out.. Oops.

USABasketball- make sure you're dried off and you give your natural oils enough time to replenish before you apply any frag.. And if you normally have dry sky after showers apply non scented lotion.

Sampling Creed Virgin Island Water and Jardin d'Almalfi.. Looking to purchase a good 2-3 spring/summer scents

Allure Blanche is one of my all time favs, get it now bc it's discontinued

Is Creed Jardin as good as everyone says? I have yet to smell it

I love Virgin Island Water especially when it's like 90 degrees out

Good looks, didn't know it was discontinued.. Just passed on a $70 100ml too.

Jardin d'amalfi is quality juice, I'm just not springing for that price tho and even the splits are expensive.

Also threw on a itzy, bitzy dab of Amouage Attar Tribute-pure perfume oil.. I'm pretty sure anyone within a square block could smell me. Lord knows if I had the money I would be smelling like a sheikh everyday.

Back
Top Bottom