Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Looking to buy a bottle of Creed Viking for a decent price. Had a sample for a very long time didn’t wear it much until recently and man it grew on me big time.

Looking to buy a bottle of Creed Viking for a decent price. Had a sample for a very long time didn’t wear it much until recently and man it grew on me big time.

Same here. I got a sample of it and didn't really like it until the third try.

Picked up some fall/winter scents...
C3427936-1FC1-4494-8D60-1046DCB46A70.jpeg

That la nuit is solid in the fall/winter
You got any similar recommendations. I want to grab a few more fall fragrances. But I’m not paying Creed prices.>D

D&G The One was one of my go to's in college. Had to keep the bottle in my backpack though, the performance was horrible.
I noticed that actually first time I used it. Maybe keep it for evenings. Love the scent though.

I am going to finally take that leap of faith and cop the Creed Millésime Imperial 50 mL. I’m leaning towards going through Creed/Neiman’s/Nordstrom just to ensure the validity of it but just in case is there any cheaper options out there besides splits?

Back
Top Bottom