Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Aventus is magical

1 yamb down 2 to go,just got back from her spot and believe me Aventus works but obviously the chick has to be feeling you, it's the little extra but it can start a convo

It's not like your gonna spray it and steal Angelina from Brad

Last edited:
Montale Intense Cafe.

I thought it was all hype, but this is a MUST for the colder months.

Think of Tom Ford- Noir de Noir, New Haarlem, and Tobacco Vanille rolled into one. jeeezus. Lasts 12+ hrs and easily 8 hrs of projection.

I've heard about it, heard it's more floral than anything though

I'll def peep it for winter

Last edited:
i went ahead and bought some of them Amen samples from DatZNasty.. im anxious to see how it smells.. i know i'm super late, and it's been around for ever, but i never had a chance to smell it

Last edited:
I just dotnt feel like sharing anymore bcuz they never buy water bottles but will drink all mines and won't finish some.. tan rant

Last edited:
****** up real bad guys
DONT EVER do anything to hurt the ones you love and who love you
dont try to be something youre not
I've said some really really stupid things, disgusted with myself, didnt even think about how what I said could effect other people
I know its the cologne thread and all, but its the thread I frequent most so I feel like some of you dudes are almost like my friends, so please take this advice

I'm always careful with my interactions with my family ... but with friends I'm more blunt if they are gonna annoy me anyways or if I knowem good enough I'm sober with all these thoughts.. its cuz a lot nowadays and just usually think a lot

****** up real bad guys
I've said some really really stupid things, disgusted with myself, didnt even think about how what I said could effect other people
I know its the cologne thread and all, but its the thread I frequent most so I feel like some of you dudes are almost like my friends, so please take this advice

That is very good advice NSJ.
You're not alone by any means. Most people do hurt family or close friends first for some reason.
Apologizing goes a long way which I'm sure you've done or gonna do it.
Humility has a stabilizing effect in my family.
Thanks for sharing.

****** up real bad guys
shh happens bro, life goes on and people forgive. 

****** up real bad guys

I know the feeling, I've done the something before and it's not a good feeling. It eats at u once u realize how bad u f up. But once you accept responsibility and don't blame other people, it will make you a better person. It did for me at least, don't take it so hard. Just admit you made a mistake apologize and move on .

You got our support here fam. Sometimes all you need is an unbiased opinion/advice from a complete stranger on the internet lol. I PMed you. It's always open if you need it

biggest mistake of my life, threw away a perfect relationship with the only girl I've ever truly cared about just for some e-fame
I know it probably sounds silly to some of you but Im crushed rught now, just hearing her last night, I dont wish that on anyone man, I feel horrible

wearing pi again today. love this fragrance with a passion. gets me nothing but love too. in my top 10 of favorites.

biggest mistake of my life, threw away a perfect relationship with the only girl I've ever truly cared about just for some e-fame
I know it probably sounds silly to some of you but Im crushed rught now, just hearing her last night, I dont wish that on anyone man, I feel horrible
did you air her out online or something? She's probably hurt about whatever happened but don't give up on it yet, if it's real between you two just let her get over it first.

What exactly happened?

I wouldn't give up yet, how old are you guys? As a senior NT member I've been through a lot of what my younger NTers go through so I generally have good advice

What exactly happened?

I wouldn't give up yet, how old are you guys? As a senior NT member I've been through a lot of what my younger NTers go through so I generally have good advice
I posted a few things about want to have sex with other girls and how to get this girl at work
in reality I had no intentions of doing anything, I was just talking out of my ***, there is no excuse for it though. Honestly I dont even talk to other girls, any of my friends could vouch for that, I never talk to girls unless I absolutely have to, honestly the only female phone numbers I have are hers and my moms. Anyway she saw what I posted and now she said she cant trust me, whether I did anything wiyh these girls or not. Which is completely understandable

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom