Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

The opening to Myths Man is the most oddly intoxicating shh that's come across my nose. Supposedly, it only gets better, but this opening reminds me of ink and wet ashes after a fire has been put out. :wow::smokin:smokin

The opening to Myths Man is the most oddly intoxicating shh that's come across my nose. Supposedly, it only gets better, but this opening reminds me of ink and wet ashes after a fire has been put out. :wow::smokin:smokin

Is that somethin you wanna be smelling like tho?

BOND 9 SPLIT UPDATES...
bottles should hopefully b here by saturday or sooner. Splits will go out as soon as i receive and can package things up.

I ended up getting more of each.....so still have the following available.

HTTP: $26 per 10ml
BLEECKER STREET: $20 per 10ml
Shipping is $4.

If interested in either pm me with what you want and how much. The fewer trips i gotta make to the post office the better

Http $110 shipped

Thank me later

3DE9EF00-86EC-4CE4-8FBF-5F4865A1ADD0.png

Trying to get my cousin into the cologne game so copped him the EDP of D&G The One for his birthday

Red Tobacco's opening is the business. It smells exotic and is definitely worth owning.
I plan on getting it when I run out of Herod but it really is just a bunch of Parfums De Marly's rolled into one. It's Habdan, Layton, and a little Herod. Smells like a mix of all 3.
But that opening man is it good.

Back
Top Bottom