Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I have access to the Bond lineup...anything good?
Like i said I was turned off by them because of Haarlem.

The best Bond's IMO that are available easily :
Http, Montauk, Bleecker St., New York Oud, New York Amber.
Not really a fan of Bond though.

Samples just came in...
Gonna see what these like
15BF01DD-B285-4119-8170-17C741B2C6D0.jpeg

Dior Sauvage gives me a headache. I got it for free with a Nordstrom gift card someone gave me, so it's not like I lost anything, but that type of strong powdery smell is not for me. It reminds me of that Mont Blanc cologne, which makes me physically sick. For Dior, I'll just stick to DHI and Eau Sauvage Parfum. Overall though, I really haven't found anything that can compete with DHI and Aventus, but I just want an every day type of scent that lasts more than one hour (aka everything by Chanel :smh: )

The best Bond's IMO that are available easily :
Http, Montauk, Bleecker St., New York Oud, New York Amber.
Not really a fan of Bond though.

I can't stand Bond No 9. Everything I've ever tried from them smells like a cheaper ripoff of something else (but of course marketed as "niche" and sold for $100 more). The only one I actually liked was HTTP, but even that was a low performance Aventus clone.

I feel it. I dropped the Sauvage as well.

Started sharing Vintage Black by Kenneth Cole with my youngest brother. It’s my go to currently. My side piece loves it.

What’s the going rate for some Sauvage? Might gotta get some the way it’s being hyped up in here

I know the normal discount sites, but does anyone know if strawberrynet.com is legit?
Can anyone here vouch for them?

Anybody in here like Jo Malone cologne or have any favorable/unfavorable experiences with it? Thinking about copping Red Roses on the blind....

Back
Top Bottom